Windows 10: How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

Discus and support How do I recover my Windows 11 product key? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently have reset my Lenovo laptop as it was getting very slow, after the reset when the windows was reinstalled I somehow lost the Windows product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manash Sharma, Apr 16, 2024.

1. How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

I recently have reset my Lenovo laptop as it was getting very slow, after the reset when the windows was reinstalled I somehow lost the Windows product key that came with the laptop itself I did not purchase any key from my side. After this incident I taught something might have gone wrong which was not I followed the Microsoft guide and try to do the whole process again with the Local and Online Install both but none worked.I have tried several ways of retrieve they key from the system that were listed on the official Microsoft website and even those available on YouTube but none has worked

:)

Manash Sharma, Apr 16, 2024

2. Recover original windows 11 version using product key

Hello,

I have just bought a new laptop, and it has its own product key for windows 11. However, I upgraded the windows version to windows 11 pro. Now, the product key is no longer working, and I want to recover the original windows 11 version where the product key is licensed.

Thank you,

Mohamed Nagy Mostafa Mohamed, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Product Key Reactivation

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Reactivating Windows 11 after retrieving the motherboard key involves using the original product key or digital license associated with your system.

Here are the steps to reactivate Windows 11:

1. Open Settings:
      • Click on the Start button and select the gear icon to open "Settings."
    2. Navigate to Update & Security:
      • In the Settings menu, click on "Update & Security."
    3. Go to Activation:
      • In the left sidebar, select "Activation."
    4. Enter Product Key:
      • If you have a product key, click on "Change product key" and enter the key when prompted.
    5. Use Digital License:
      • If your Windows 11 was linked to your Microsoft account, you might see an option to troubleshoot and link your digital license. Click on this option and follow the prompts.
    6. Restart Your Computer:
      • After entering the product key or linking your digital license, restart your computer.
    7. Verification:
      • Go back to the Activation section in Settings to verify that Windows 11 is now activated.

Derrick19 - MSFT, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Rado D Win User

How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

Finding the Windows Vista product key

Allright,I've tried the Hirens BootCD on USB drive and it works like charms.unfortunately,none of the utilities included on it helped me to recover the vista product key..but thats not important anymore,cos I just did a fresh install in the end..everything works fine,but a new issue arise.
    DVD drive not recognized in my computer under Vista
    tried few things but no results..what do you suggest guys?

Rado D, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

1. How do I recover my Windows 11 product key? - Similar Threads - recover product key

2. How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?: I recently have reset my Lenovo laptop as it was getting very slow, after the reset when the windows was reinstalled I somehow lost the Windows product key that came with the laptop itself I did not purchase any key from my side. After this incident I taught something might...
  3. How to recover windows product key?

How to recover windows product key?: How to recover my windows product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-windows-product-key/c8b17769-65d0-44d3-9011-c181d5cce1bf
  4. how to recover product key?

how to recover product key?: how to resolve this if product key lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-product-key/ae9b4f21-12df-48c2-9745-36111705b925
  5. How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?: I recently purchase a new computer that only had Windows 11 Home installed. I upgraded to WIndows 11 pro via a Microsoft Store purchase and successfully downloaded and installed. Unfortunately the computer crashed due to a defect and would not power back on so I returned the...
  6. How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?

How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?: I recently purchase a new computer that only had Windows 11 Home installed. I upgraded to WIndows 11 pro via a Microsoft Store purchase and successfully downloaded and installed. Unfortunately the computer crashed due to a defect and would not power back on so I returned the...
  7. How do I recover my product key for a windows license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my product key for a windows license?: I recently purchased a license for windows 10 and it says I need to activate windows. I already did this. I went through my order history and cannot find the product code anywhere. The email I received is simply the receipt of the purchase. How can I recover the product key...
  8. How do I recover my product key for a windows license?

How do I recover my product key for a windows license?: I recently purchased a license for windows 10 and it says I need to activate windows. I already did this. I went through my order history and cannot find the product code anywhere. The email I received is simply the receipt of the purchase. How can I recover the product key...
  9. How do I recover my product key for a windows license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. i lost my windows product key, how do i recover it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i lost my windows product key, how do i recover it?: the title pretty much sums it up. i lost my product key and i need to get it recovered. any idea as for how?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-product-key-how-do-i-recover-it/5d9ef480-3847-4077-ac56-f29734682419