Windows 10: How do I recover Notebooks in OneNote? I had 6 months worth of notebooks that suddenly...

Discus and support How do I recover Notebooks in OneNote? I had 6 months worth of notebooks that suddenly... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/mangotangotang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejxiv6/how_do_i_recover_notebooks_in_onenote_i_had_6/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mangotangotang, Jan 4, 2020.

1. How do I recover Notebooks in OneNote? I had 6 months worth of notebooks that suddenly...

/u/mangotangotang, Jan 4, 2020

2. Anyway to recover OneNote notebook?

Using PC, I deleted the OneNote notebook from skydrive. Then for a few days, I continued to update OneNote Notebook notes on my WindowsPhone.

After a few days, when reopening OneNote on phone, the Phone Onenote notebook disappeared. And gone were the notes...

Anyway to recover?

Laurent665, Jan 4, 2020
  3. fifer Win User
    Access OneNote for Windows 10 notebooks in OneNote 2010

I have spent hours trying to do something that should be simple, and have given up in frustration.
    I imported my Evernote notebooks into OneNote for Windows 10 successfully. According to Microsoft, I should be also able to view these notebooks in OneNote 2010. This has proved to be impossible. I can view and work with the notebooks in the Windows 10 app, but I can find no way to view these notebooks in OneNote 2010.
    The notebooks are in OneDrive online and I can see them there, but there is no option to open them in OneNote 2010.
    The links to the notebooks show up as internet shortcuts when I view my OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer, but if I try to open any of these in OneNote 2010, nothing happens.
    If I go to OneNote online, there is no option to use OneNote 2010 to open any of my notebooks.
    So am I just being dense? Am I missing something obvious? (It wouldn't be the first time!!)
    Or is there some secret way of doing something that should be simple?
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

fifer, Jan 4, 2020
  4. How do I recover Notebooks in OneNote? I had 6 months worth of notebooks that suddenly...

Syncing additional OneNote notebooks

You can open the a notebook from SkyDrive in one of two ways:

• Open from office.live.com from IE on the phone
    • Send yourself a OneNote hyperlink (onenoteHow do I recover Notebooks in OneNote? I had 6 months worth of notebooks that suddenly... :) as created by OneNote 2010 on the desktop

For most people just do #1, open IE and go to Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office, signin and then find your notebook and you are all set.

Does this resolve your issue Jamie?

Daniel Escapa, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I recover Notebooks in OneNote? I had 6 months worth of notebooks that suddenly...

1. How do I recover Notebooks in OneNote? I had 6 months worth of notebooks that suddenly... - Similar Threads - recover Notebooks OneNote

2. how do i recover password from my hp notebook pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover password from my hp notebook pc: i need help to recover password from my or retrieve password to get on my hp notebook pc . I tried password that i thought it was but not the right one so know its asking please sign in with the last password used on this device/...
  3. how do i recover password from my hp notebook pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i recover password from my hp notebook pc: i need help to recover password from my or retrieve password to get on my hp notebook pc . I tried password that i thought it was but not the right one so know its asking please sign in with the last password used on this device/...
  4. All Notebooks Gone in OneNote

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Notebooks Gone in OneNote: Hello,I have come across a problem just last night and can't seem to find ANY of my notebooks. I have been scouring online to find a solution but haven't yet. I have all of my notes in OneNote so I could access work notes from my iPhone while traveling and it works great, I...
  5. All Notebooks Gone in OneNote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Notebooks Gone in OneNote: Hello,I have come across a problem just last night and can't seem to find ANY of my notebooks. I have been scouring online to find a solution but haven't yet. I have all of my notes in OneNote so I could access work notes from my iPhone while traveling and it works great, I...
  6. All Notebooks Gone in OneNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Remove a OneNote notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove a OneNote notebook: In the list of Notebooks in OneNote I have several Items I'm no longer interested in. How do I remove these from the list? Attemps to open them results in the following messages: [ATTACH]...
  8. copy a onenote notebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy a onenote notebook: I looked at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_onenote-mso_other/this-is-how-to-copy-a-onenote-notebook/6c905b62-04da-4f9c-807b-1eebcf2a1313?page=2 But this no longer seems correct information. There is no File menu in version...
  9. OneNote: How can I make a catalog of all my OneNote notebooks?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote: How can I make a catalog of all my OneNote notebooks?: I have many open and many closed notebooks, on various local, network and clousd drives. Is there someway to collect all the notebook names and file locations together in one catalog? Certainly File>Info knows these exist, but browsing each one individually is not...
  10. OneNote: How do I collapse/expand all my open notebooks?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote: How do I collapse/expand all my open notebooks?: I have more than a dozen open notebooks and more recently closed notebooks, each with many many tabs. Is there a way to close them all so I can better see which one notebook I am currently working in? 74287

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote notebooks suddenly have no content