Windows 10: How do I recover photos lost by transferring from phone to laptop then selecting Ctrl + Z...

Discus and support How do I recover photos lost by transferring from phone to laptop then selecting Ctrl + Z... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was transferring some photos taken of items to sell off my Android phone onto my Windows 11 laptop, and selected 'Open folder to view files' after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lauren_92, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Lauren_92 Win User

How do I recover photos lost by transferring from phone to laptop then selecting Ctrl + Z...

I was transferring some photos taken of items to sell off my Android phone onto my Windows 11 laptop, and selected 'Open folder to view files' after connecting my phone to my laptop via USB, then selected the photos I wanted, then Cut Ctrl + X and pasted Ctrl + V into a new folder I'd created in my Documents on my laptop. Once they had all pasted into the folder I disconnected the phone from the laptop, and started looking through the photos to see which item to list first. In doing this I thought I had deleted an image by mistake and so selecting Ctrl + Z to undo. Nothing appeared to

:)

Lauren_92, Dec 28, 2022
  2. XNam360 Win User

How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive.

Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it undid the action when I pasted those files. Pressing ctrl+Y does not make the pictures reappear. They're no longer stored on my phone, since I cut not copied them. Is there any way to recover files that got erased due to pressing ctrl+Z?

XNam360, Dec 28, 2022
  3. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

Hi Guys!
    Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my files was deleted with CTRL+Z, where they gone? Where is my important Files and how i can Recovered this files? How do I recover photos lost by transferring from phone to laptop then selecting Ctrl + Z... :((

RezaJavadzadeh, Dec 28, 2022
  4. rxli Win User

How do I recover photos lost by transferring from phone to laptop then selecting Ctrl + Z...

Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z!

Was moving photos from my Iphone over to desktop using cut and copy. After copying over, accidentally hit Ctrl + Z and all photos was deleted and gone. Any help will be appreciated regarding how to get back those
    photo?

Thema:

1. How do I recover photos lost by transferring from phone to laptop then selecting Ctrl + Z... - Similar Threads - recover photos lost

2. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover files lost by ctrl+z: Look...
  3. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z

in Windows 10 Gaming
  4. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I recover photos lost by transferring from phone to laptop then selecting Ctrl + Z...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover photos lost by transferring from phone to laptop then selecting Ctrl + Z...: I was transferring some photos taken of items to sell off my Android phone onto my Windows 11 laptop, and selected 'Open folder to view files' after connecting my phone to my laptop via USB, then selected the photos I wanted, then Cut Ctrl + X and pasted Ctrl + V into a new...
  6. How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z: I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive. Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it...
  7. How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z: I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive. Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it...
  8. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z in Windows 10?

How to recover files lost by ctrl+z in Windows 10?: Here's steps to my issue:1. Made a new PNG file by making a duplicate of another PNG, by pressing Copy and Paste in a Windows 10 File Explorer.2. Did some edits to this duplicate PNG in Photoshop and saved it.3. Hit ctrl-z twice on accident in windows and now my file is gone....
  9. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z

How to recover files lost by ctrl+z: Remember this from 2014 with over 2000 people pressing "I have the same question" and nearly 100000 people searching for an answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-update/how-to-recover-files-lost-by-ctrlz/74e7e588-e27d-4e04-8eda-5876ced6adaf...
  10. Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z!

Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z!: Was moving photos from my Iphone over to desktop using cut and copy. After copying over, accidentally hit Ctrl + Z and all photos was deleted and gone. Any help will be appreciated regarding how to get back those photo?...