Windows 10: how do I recover scanner device after updating to Microsoft Windows 10

Discus and support how do I recover scanner device after updating to Microsoft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I recover scanner after uploading to Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doreenhunter, Sep 14, 2019.

1. how do I recover scanner device after updating to Microsoft Windows 10

How do I recover scanner after uploading to Windows 10?

:)

doreenhunter, Sep 14, 2019
  2. desennium Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Microsoft released Windows 10, code named "Threshold 1," a little over two years ago. As of May of this year, there were approximately 500 million Windows 10 devices worldwide. Originally, Microsoft predicted that Windows 10 would be installed on 1 billion devices by mid-2018. When released, Windows 10 gained huge adoption from those running Windows 7 from the "free-upgrade program" which lasted one year.

Since then however, installations have slowly declined and in July of last year, Microsoft admitted that they would miss their projected goal of 1 billion devices. Since its release, Windows 10 has had three major update releases with "Threshold 2," in 2015, "Anniversary Update," in 2016, "Creators Update" in April of this year and today marks the release of Microsoft's fourth major feature update to its operating system, dubbed "Fall Creators Update," version 1709.

Today's update brings about many new features including:
    • OneDrive On demand (formerly known as OneDrive Placeholders introduced in WIndows 8.1) a way to keep track of your files stored on OneDrive from any of your devices without having to store them locally.
    • 'My People' Hub Integration makes it easier to stay in touch with people right from the taskbar
    • Story Remix gives you to the tools and the power to create content from your photos and videos to make memorable stories
    • Windows Mixed Reality brings a new generation of augmented reality where the real world meets the digital one.
    • Fluent Design System is Microsoft's new design that will take place over the next few years with each feature update. Microsoft intends to make all products and devices one user interface and it begins with the Fall Creators Update.

Furthermore, Microsoft has made changes and brings privacy enhancements with today's update. The Fall Creators Update gives users more control of what information is being collected. Users will be greeted with the Privacy Statement on the setup process to get an idea of what information that entails. Microsoft is also adding two game anti-cheating systems, called TruePlay and Game Monitor, to address the problem of cheating similarly to what VAC (Valve Anti-Cheating) does for Steam.

The Fall Creators Update is available today but will be rolled out in stages as usual. Newer devices most compatible with Windows 10 will receive the update first. The rollout will take several months before everyone is updated. However, if you don't see today's update you can use the Update Assistant Tool to manually update now, here.

Source: Microsoft

desennium, Sep 25, 2019
  3. OSdevr Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Sep 25, 2019
  4. how do I recover scanner device after updating to Microsoft Windows 10

Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

how do I recover scanner device after updating to Microsoft Windows 10

1. how do I recover scanner device after updating to Microsoft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - recover scanner device

2. How do I recover files after a Windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover files after a Windows update?: My computer recently updated and when it restarted, all my files, documents, pictures, and browser information was gone. How do I get it back? I've tried all sorts of recovery suggestions including deleting the most recent update. This has never happened before and I am at a...
  3. How do I recover files after a Windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover files after a Windows update?: My computer recently updated and when it restarted, all my files, documents, pictures, and browser information was gone. How do I get it back? I've tried all sorts of recovery suggestions including deleting the most recent update. This has never happened before and I am at a...
  4. How do I recover files after a Windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to recover a Scanner in x32Win10ProV22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover a Scanner in x32Win10ProV22H2: When I launch the scanner, only its Properties window opens. Device Manager shows the driver as problematical - and Troubleshooter has also diagnosed a driver problem. In Device Manager, I have uninstalled the device and rebooted without improvement. Even re-installing the...
  6. how to recover a Scanner in x32Win10ProV22H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to recover a Scanner in x32Win10ProV22H2: When I launch the scanner, only its Properties window opens. Device Manager shows the driver as problematical - and Troubleshooter has also diagnosed a driver problem. In Device Manager, I have uninstalled the device and rebooted without improvement. Even re-installing the...
  7. how to recover a Scanner in x32Win10ProV22H2

8. How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?: I had windows 10 on a desktop did a factory reset ,I was trying to do a reinstall and now i'm back at windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-windows-10-after-a-factory-reset/55d17b94-135e-4e49-a860-5bf7b9981d5e
  9. How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?

How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?: I had windows 10 on a desktop did a factory reset ,I was trying to do a reinstall and now i'm back at windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-windows-10-after-a-factory-reset/55d17b94-135e-4e49-a860-5bf7b9981d5e
  10. How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade