Windows 10: how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin?

Discus and support how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My father's Microsoft account was the previous admin of my PC. Today I added my Microsoft account and deleted my father's account from the PC by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sharath_chandra, Jul 21, 2022.

1. how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin?

My father's Microsoft account was the previous admin of my PC. Today I added my Microsoft account and deleted my father's account from the PC by signing in to my account. While deletion it asked whether to keep the currently deleting admins files or not. I selected keep files. After deletion when I checked my PC there were no files I wanted to keep. I tried re-signing in my father's account and but didn't find those files in his account too.now I don't know how to restore files, please help.thank you.

:)

sharath_chandra, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jul 21, 2022
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Recover deleted files from recycle bin?

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard.

I have deleted accidentally 2TB files, all recovered back.

Knoxx29, Jul 21, 2022
  4. how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin?

recover deleted data???

That was the word on the street (so to speak) all the way back to the DOS days.
    Files are never really erased by the OS. Most every OS just marks the Directory entry for the file, that it was deleted. In the olden days, the filename "Mark.txt" would look like "?ark.txt".

PCTools had an undelete command in it's file manager. All you had to do was provide the first letter for a deleted file and PCTools would recover the file for you.

But if someone had deleted files and then did a defrag, well it was 99% certain that any deleted file was overwritten and gone forever.
    Many logs are written to during bootup and can overwrite deleted file space, so the less activity performed on a drive after file deletion, the better the chance of recovering those files.

I too would like to know the name of that recovery program. I have one tucked away someplace but right now I don't even remember the name of it.*Confused how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin? :confused:

Cheers Mates!
    The Shadow*Cool how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin? :cool:

TheShadowFL, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin?

1. how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin? - Similar Threads - recover files previously

2. How do I recover previous phones photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover previous phones photos?: My overdrive subscription expired and deleted all my previous phones photos. How do I recover my previous phones photos. I'm not tech savy. Please help, my son's baby pictures were in there. That's the only value to me....
  3. How do I recover previous phones photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover previous phones photos?: My overdrive subscription expired and deleted all my previous phones photos. How do I recover my previous phones photos. I'm not tech savy. Please help, my son's baby pictures were in there. That's the only value to me....
  4. How do I recover previous phones photos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I recover a file that's entirely deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a file that's entirely deleted?: Hello.Yesterday I accidentally deleted a file and by mistake emptied my recycle bin, and I didn't create a backup. How do I recover it?I tried installing an app called: "Windows File Recovery" from the Microsoft Store, but I do not know how to run it. The program has two...
  6. How do I recover a file that's entirely deleted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover a file that's entirely deleted?: Hello.Yesterday I accidentally deleted a file and by mistake emptied my recycle bin, and I didn't create a backup. How do I recover it?I tried installing an app called: "Windows File Recovery" from the Microsoft Store, but I do not know how to run it. The program has two...
  7. How do I recover a file that's entirely deleted?

8. how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin?

how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin?: My father's Microsoft account was the previous admin of my PC. Today I added my Microsoft account and deleted my father's account from the PC by signing in to my account. While deletion it asked whether to keep the currently deleting admins files or not. I selected keep...
  9. how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I recover the files of the previously deleted Admin?: My father's Microsoft account was the previous admin of my PC. Today I added my Microsoft account and deleted my father's account from the PC by signing in to my account. While deletion it asked whether to keep the currently deleting admins files or not. I selected keep...
  10. How do I recover recently deleted video files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recover recently deleted video files?: I recently deleted a few videos and now I regret. But I don’t know how to get it back. So how do I get the files back? submitted by /u/FuryYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbkj4l/how_do_i_recover_recently_deleted_video_files/