Windows 10: How do I recover the password on Live Mail?

Discus and support How do I recover the password on Live Mail? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I recover the password on Live Mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonThomas5, Dec 26, 2019.

1. How do I recover the password on Live Mail?

How do I recover the password on Live Mail?

:)

DonThomas5, Dec 26, 2019

2. recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Live Mail

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with
    Windows Live Mail.

• Do you see any error message? If yes, then please specify.
    • Are you able click on other options and are those options functioning normally?
    If yes, then I suggest you to remove your account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.

Please follow the steps provided below:

Remove the account.

• Right click on the account name and select remove account.
    Add account in Windows Live Mail

• Click on Accounts tab on top.
    • Click on +email icon.
    • Enter your new account's user name and password.
    • Click on Next.
    • Select server type as per your ESP (Email service provider) and if that is a
      Microsoft account, select Outlook.com/Windows Live Hotmail. And you must select
      IMAP/POP. (Only If that is a Microsoft account and if it is being migrated to the new interface
      "Outlook Mail", then I suggest you to please refer to the suggestions provided by
      ¡Firedog in the link below)Windows Live Mail and Outlook Mail
    • Click on next.
    Additional information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/mail-add-email-account-faq

And if the issue still persist, try
    repairing Windows Essentials, and check:

• Type Control panel in the search bar (on Desktop) and hit
      Enter key.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Select Windows Essentials
      and click on Uninstall/Change.

• Click on Continue.

• Click on Repair Windows Essential programs.
    Please keep us updated with the status of Windows Live Mail, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 26, 2019
  4. IanRH1 Win User

Windows Live Mail - recovering folders

Thanks Shawn. Unfortunately I don't have access to my old webmail account that linked to my Live Mail folders. I'm not sure I'll be able to recover the emails as all methods suggested haven't worked, but thanks anyway. Ian

IanRH1, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I recover the password on Live Mail? - Similar Threads - recover password Live

2. How to recover window 10 mail password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to recover window 10 mail password?: I have gotten a mail client now and I need to recover the password in the default email. Is there a way to do this? My host keep redirecting me to a link that I cannot answer those question. [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows Live Mail Will Not Open - How to Recover Emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail Will Not Open - How to Recover Emails: Starting late last week, Windows Live Mail will not open on my computer. The box with the logo appears in the middle of the screen with the "working" icon spinning round and round, but the program never opens. If I click on a different program, the logo box disappears and...
  4. Recovering password on Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering password on Microsoft Mail: Good day I changed a password on my one email account which is linked to my Mail app. I updated the password on the app but completely forgot what the password is so cannot log into the mail any other way than the mail. Is there any was to recover the password from the...
  5. how do I recover windows live & data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I recover windows live & data: how do I recover windows live & data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-windows-live-data/450b8ba2-b784-49e8-9f57-25e00b45d2cb
  6. HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS

HOW TO RECOVER WINDOWS 10 MAIL PASSWORDS: IN WINDOWS MAIL I LOST THE PASSWORD FOR MY *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-windows-10-mail-passwords/2254858e-e195-4182-b568-328d202fef07"
  7. Live Mail Password Rejection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail Password Rejection: My wife and I have separate email accounts with talktalk accessed via Live Mail. My account throws up 0x800CCC90 but hers continues to work perfectly. No settings have been changed. What's happening? I am using POP3 but when I try to change to IMAP although the POP3...
  8. how do i recover a windows password

how do i recover a windows password: I have office 365 but it keeps asking in Outlook for a windows password, don't ever remember setting one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-windows-password/77596790-9416-4b29-952c-3554c45261a3"
  9. How do I change my password in Windows Live Mail?

How do I change my password in Windows Live Mail?: I go to 'Accounts' then 'Email', but all it seems to let me do is add a new email address. I want to change the password on my existing address....
  10. How do I restore Windows Live Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I restore Windows Live Mail?: Folks, I've upgraded my wife's laptop to W10. (She hated/despised W8, W8.1, until I installed the Start8 shell.) Whereas W10 is a great improvement, the bundled email software is not. W10's mail program does not allow new folders to be created (you can add pre-existing...