Windows 10: How do I recover Xbox recordings?

Discus and support How do I recover Xbox recordings? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was recording some gameplay (because obs sucks on my pc) with Xbox game bar and I clicked end recording but when I opened the captures folder it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TehPenguinJesus, Oct 8, 2020.

1. How do I recover Xbox recordings?

So I was recording some gameplay (because obs sucks on my pc) with Xbox game bar and I clicked end recording but when I opened the captures folder it said nothing was captured???

submitted by /u/TehPenguinJesus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TehPenguinJesus, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Oct 8, 2020
  4. How do I recover Xbox recordings?

Xbox Recording Only Records One Thing At A Time.

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issue recording on game on your Xbox app. One of which is incorrect configuration setting. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may click the link below and follow the steps provided in the article.

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

How do I recover Xbox recordings?

1. How do I recover Xbox recordings? - Similar Threads - recover Xbox recordings

2. How do I fix lag on Xbox Game Bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix lag on Xbox Game Bar recording: Every time I try to record Minecraft my fps in the game lowers and when I view the video the video just looks like some of the parts were just cut out and laggy....
  3. How do I fix lag on Xbox Game Bar recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix lag on Xbox Game Bar recording: Every time I try to record Minecraft my fps in the game lowers and when I view the video the video just looks like some of the parts were just cut out and laggy....
  4. How do I recover a win 11 screen recording made with xbox screen capture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a win 11 screen recording made with xbox screen capture.: I was recording a session. After stoping the recording proces I could see the file but couldn't open it error. Now I only see the file in my win explorer under recent files. But can't acces it. It sais the path has been changed.Thank's...
  5. How do I recover a win 11 screen recording made with xbox screen capture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover a win 11 screen recording made with xbox screen capture.: I was recording a session. After stoping the recording proces I could see the file but couldn't open it error. Now I only see the file in my win explorer under recent files. But can't acces it. It sais the path has been changed.Thank's...
  6. Recover audio from screen recording with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover audio from screen recording with Xbox Game Bar: Hi everyone,I was recording my screen using Xbox Game Bar and when I tried to play it there was no sound.Can I recover the audio from a screen recording?Audio to record was on " Game" mode...
  7. HELP can you recover xbox game bar recording sound that was not recorded? micorosft teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP can you recover xbox game bar recording sound that was not recorded? micorosft teams: Hi i need your help so i recorded a microsoft teams meeting of my school which was really important but the sound wasn't recorded only video. i didnt know i had to have checked the record all sounds option on xbox recording settings now i do Please is there any way i can...
  8. How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar?: [ATTACH] How do I remove this tab while recording, I have tried doing what people have answered in many other questions, but none seem to work, for example: Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not...
  9. How to recover screen recording from Windows 10 xbox recorder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover screen recording from Windows 10 xbox recorder: I'm using windows 10 right now, And I was screen recording a clip but due to low battery pc turned off So is there any chances to get that file back I really need it Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  10. how do I record a greeting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I record a greeting?: How do I record a greeting to add to my emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-record-a-greeting/47c9e63b-5616-487b-a58a-b6b80423c087