Windows 10: how do i redeem a visa vanilla gift card?

Discus and support how do i redeem a visa vanilla gift card? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i got a visa vanilla gift card and i went to buy something on the microsoft store and it said i have to redeem it. how do i do that?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by evanchoate1, Oct 17, 2019.

1. how do i redeem a visa vanilla gift card?

i got a visa vanilla gift card and i went to buy something on the microsoft store and it said i have to redeem it. how do i do that?

:)

evanchoate1, Oct 17, 2019

2. visa gift card

Hi bigprentiss,

It depends on which Xbox console you're using to redeem the gift card. For more information, you can visit this article on
    how to redeem an Xbox prepaid code. It contains detailed steps and other options
    on how to redeem your gift card.

Let me know should you have any other questions.

Kristoffer Abs, Oct 17, 2019
  3. visa gift card

where in the xbox interface would i be able to enter a prepaid visa gift card

bigprentiss, Oct 17, 2019
  4. how do i redeem a visa vanilla gift card?

redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

Billing help - Microsoft account

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

how do i redeem a visa vanilla gift card?

1. how do i redeem a visa vanilla gift card? - Similar Threads - redeem visa vanilla

2. I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.: So I wanted to play Minecraft with my friends so I redeemed Minecraft on a website that it had said on the back of the gift card I had purchased. So, after doing this I played and I couldn't play with my friends on It getting frustrated my friend explained to me that I had...
  3. Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device: Someone I know purchased Minecraft Windows 10 for me as a gift on PC (Code sent via Xbox) But when he was redeeming it, it was accidentally redeemed on the Xbox Companion App when it should have been redeemed on the Windows 10 play store. Is there anyway to reverse this so it...
  4. change Visa card number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change Visa card number: I'm finding ikt imposible to update my Visa card number. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-visa-card-number/424e5f9b-c540-42a2-86d5-3acd0e353a51"
  5. gift cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    gift cards: just wondering if the Xbox gift card works for my pc (windows 10)? cuz I've searched a for some time now at Woolworths and i can't seem to find a Microsoft gift card anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-cards/b383f784-aec7-430e-8580-ccde052fa1ab"
  6. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card: I got a Microsoft gift card today, but I can't redeem it. I keep on entering the code, but I keep on getting error messages saying "Please try again later." Thing is, this has been persisting for hours. I've tried on my web browser, the Windows 10 store, and the Xbox One...
  7. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card: I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account...
  8. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"
  9. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...
  10. Gift Card Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Card Not Working: I purchased an Xbox gift card a couple days ago, and tried to activate it last night. It's giving me a constant error saying TokenNotFound. I am currently on a Windows 10 PC, attempting to activate the card following the instructions on the back. At the time I figured since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vanilla redeem code

2. where is the redeem code on a vanilla gift card