Windows 10: How do I reformat the Hard drive?

Discus and support How do I reformat the Hard drive? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want reformat the hard drive on an old Laptop I can't seem to be able to get anywhere the boot will not recognize the CD drive nor a external floppy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkLeland, Jun 16, 2019.

1. How do I reformat the Hard drive?

I want reformat the hard drive on an old Laptop I can't seem to be able to get anywhere the boot will not recognize the CD drive nor a external floppy. I am trying to permanently remove Win 10.

:)

MarkLeland, Jun 16, 2019
  2. TracyDix Win User

Reformatting Hard Drives.

I am in the process of backing up my entire PC to an external hard drive including a system image. After backing up I want to reformat my existing internal hard drive that contains the windows 10 operating system. My question is: Can I reinstall windows
    10 after I have reformatted the hard drive ?

TracyDix, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Reformatting Hard Drives.

my personal file dlete

amirsohel sk, Jun 16, 2019
  4. How do I reformat the Hard drive?

Reformatting Hard Drives.

my personal file dlete

amirsohel sk, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I reformat the Hard drive?

1. How do I reformat the Hard drive? - Similar Threads - reformat Hard drive

2. Windows won't recognize reformatted hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows won't recognize reformatted hard drive: I recently cloned by hard drive onto an SSD which is now my C: drive. I then started the Windows installation process in order to reformat my hard drive. But now when I connect both the hard drive and the SSD to the motherboard my PC always tries to boot up from the hard...
  3. Reformatting external hard drive for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reformatting external hard drive for windows 10: I'm being told to reformat my external hard drive to be compatible with windows 10....how do I do it without losing my files on the external hard drive...
  4. how do I reformat my hard drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I reformat my hard drive: how do I reformat my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reformat-my-hard-drive/4479e82f-cbe9-4340-835e-de55c7252676
  5. How do I unlock internal hard drive

How do I unlock internal hard drive: Enter the 48 digit recovery key, but "a valid usb key wasn't detected." My computer was repaired. This is the internal drive I took out during repair. Now I put the drive back in and it is bitlocked. The C drive where Windows 10 is loaded works fine. larry...
  6. How do I reformat entire computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reformat entire computer?: I'm having performance issues with my 5-year old laptop. It takes about 7-10 minutes to boot. It also is bloated and has much that I no longer need. I decided to reformat and start fresh. I've made a Macrium disk image and have windows rescue and boot disks for after i...
  7. How do I reformat entire computer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I reformat entire computer?: I'm having performance issues with my 5-year old laptop. It takes about 7-10 minutes to boot. It also is bloated and has much that I no longer need. I decided to reformat and start fresh. I've made a Macrium disk image and have windows rescue and boot disks for after i...
  8. Reformatting Hard Drives.

Reformatting Hard Drives.: I am in the process of backing up my entire PC to an external hard drive including a system image. After backing up I want to reformat my existing internal hard drive that contains the windows 10 operating system. My question is: Can I reinstall windows 10 after I have...
  9. Need Hard Drive reformatting help

Need Hard Drive reformatting help: Hello everyone, I have got a external hard drive that was used for extra storage with a Dish DVR. We now want to format it for use on windows now. I been doing some research on it and everything so far I tried, didnt work. I have tried using Western Digitals Tool to do...
  10. Will reformatting hard drive remove Linux OS ?

Will reformatting hard drive remove Linux OS ?: I have installed Linux Cinnamon 18.1 on another pc to try and i cannot remove it to re-install Windows 10 back on...i have tried altering BIOS Boot order by putting USB bootable Windows 10 flash drive but there is no option there for USB.. i tried creating a bootable 4.7 Gb...