Windows 10: How do I refresh my PC?

Discus and support How do I refresh my PC? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows has almost completely filled up my Drive C: (solid state, 118GB). There is plenty of space on my Drive D: (disc, 819GB), but it does not seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewCordery, Jan 6, 2019.

1. How do I refresh my PC?

Windows has almost completely filled up my Drive C: (solid state, 118GB). There is plenty of space on my Drive D: (disc, 819GB), but it does not seem to be possible to reallocate space from Drive D: to Drive C:. I would like instead to reduce the amount of space taken up by Windows . I read that refreshing my PC might do this. I cannot find out how to refresh: the online support advice on how to refresh a PC does not match what I see on my screen. Can someone help?

:)

AndrewCordery, Jan 6, 2019

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 6, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 6, 2019
  4. How do I refresh my PC?

Cannot access the Sound control panel

Here is a link on how to do a Refresh of Windows 10.
    This should correct the problems you have.

It will also install the best drivers MS can determine for the hardware found.
    Which means you will not have to search for or install any drivers yourself.

I suggest you do the Option 2.

Refresh Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

When you get to step 7, choose "Keep My Files"
    It will do this to your PC .

• This is to refresh Windows 10.
    • Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.
    • Removes apps and drivers you installed.
    • Removes changes you made to settings.
    • Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I refresh my PC?

1. How do I refresh my PC? - Similar Threads - refresh

2. Refresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refresh: continually have to refresh site I pull up. Diagnosis says I'm connected to internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refresh/df6aa7b4-d4fc-45b5-809d-7345dbbbf682
  3. Refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refresh: continually have to refresh site I pull up. Diagnosis says I'm connected to internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refresh/df6aa7b4-d4fc-45b5-809d-7345dbbbf682
  4. Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated: Siempre que descargo algún imagen no aparece en el escritorio de la PC hasta que refresca el fondo del escritorio, lo mismo sucede cuando elijo un destinario para que se descargue dicha imagen a un folder, el folder no se actualiza y aparece como si siguiera vacíoNo sé si...
  5. Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated: Siempre que descargo algún imagen no aparece en el escritorio de la PC hasta que refresca el fondo del escritorio, lo mismo sucede cuando elijo un destinario para que se descargue dicha imagen a un folder, el folder no se actualiza y aparece como si siguiera vacíoNo sé si...
  6. Refreshing desktop to see images/files updated

7. how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...: Ive already tried sfc /scannow and other methods and i even uninstalled an update to fix it but it wouldn't work, the only things that does not work is the action center and the calander wich you find on the cornor of your pc also the pinning tools right clicking the apps...
  8. how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...

how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...: Ive already tried sfc /scannow and other methods and i even uninstalled an update to fix it but it wouldn't work, the only things that does not work is the action center and the calander wich you find on the cornor of your pc also the pinning tools right clicking the apps...
  9. Bluetooth doesn't work and device manager keeps refreshing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work and device manager keeps refreshing.: My bluetooth stopped working and when I went to device manager to trubbleshoot I saw that it kept refreshing every 2-3 seconds. If I disable or uninstall the bluetooth driver device manager stops refreshing but the problem is that I still don't have bluetooth. I have...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work and device manager keeps refreshing.

Bluetooth doesn't work and device manager keeps refreshing.: My bluetooth stopped working and when I went to device manager to trubbleshoot I saw that it kept refreshing every 2-3 seconds. If I disable or uninstall the bluetooth driver device manager stops refreshing but the problem is that I still don't have bluetooth. I have...