Windows 10: HOW do I REFRESH my Windows installation and/or defaults, specifically text size in ALL...

Discus and support HOW do I REFRESH my Windows installation and/or defaults, specifically text size in ALL... in Cortana to solve the problem; Pls see issue in subject line.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ruthlizedwards, May 20, 2019.

1. HOW do I REFRESH my Windows installation and/or defaults, specifically text size in ALL...

Pls see issue in subject line.

:)

Ruthlizedwards, May 20, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, May 20, 2019
  3. Issues with Text Size adjustments in Windows 10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please follow the steps below to change the size of the texts and text size of the desktop icons and see if it helps:

• Type Make Text and other items larger or smaller in the Search Bar.

• Select Make Text and other items larger or smaller.

• Under Change size of items select Set a Custom scaling level
      option and try to change the size of the text.

• You can also change the size of text for specific item in
      change text size only option.

• After selecting the Size press Apply
      which will ask you to log off and log in again for the changes to take effect.

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status and we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 20, 2019
  4. HOW do I REFRESH my Windows installation and/or defaults, specifically text size in ALL...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2019
Thema:

HOW do I REFRESH my Windows installation and/or defaults, specifically text size in ALL...

1. HOW do I REFRESH my Windows installation and/or defaults, specifically text size in ALL... - Similar Threads - REFRESH installation defaults

2. How do I restore fonts to default size.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore fonts to default size.: Fix Control panel/appearance/fonts doesn't work for this Lenovo Yoga W11 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-fonts-to-default-size/aed85edd-35c6-4a57-95d4-cc1c3a4a7e84
  3. How do I restore fonts to default size.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore fonts to default size.: Fix Control panel/appearance/fonts doesn't work for this Lenovo Yoga W11 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-fonts-to-default-size/aed85edd-35c6-4a57-95d4-cc1c3a4a7e84
  4. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users: I want to make the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users for a particular monitorscreen. I am using multiple monitors monitor1: 1920x1200 main monitor , monitor2:1920x1200extended, monitor3:1920x1080extended.Problem is I have only one...
  5. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users: I want to make the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users for a particular monitorscreen. I am using multiple monitors monitor1: 1920x1200 main monitor , monitor2:1920x1200extended, monitor3:1920x1080extended.Problem is I have only one...
  6. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Change Default Text Size in Windows 10

Change Default Text Size in Windows 10: When setting up Windows 10, there is a part where you select the default font size. I made a mistake and set it to "11" rather than the standard "12". I would like to change that setting but am unable to find out where to do that....
  8. Default Fonts and text sizes

Default Fonts and text sizes: I recently had a computer updated to Windows 10. I had previously been using Windows XP I believe or Windows 7. I was wondering what the default changes have been with text over that time. All of my text on my desktop is different and all of my font sizes on my browsers...
  9. Doing a windows install with a specific allocated disk size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doing a windows install with a specific allocated disk size: Hi, I just received a replacement drive after my old one stopped working, and I'm about to do a clean install of windows on it. I was wondering if it's possible to install windows so that instead of my C drive taking 95% of my drive space (I think windows automatically...
  10. How do I increase the size of the text on my printer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I increase the size of the text on my printer?: The text on my HP Envy 5540 printer needs to be larger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-increase-the-size-of-the-text-on-my/506ed45b-cdb1-487f-887e-2229c2303d79