Windows 10: how do I refresh windows 10. I can't find a refresh option.

Discus and support how do I refresh windows 10. I can't find a refresh option. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to refresh Windows 10 but I don't have a refresh option in my system, only a restore option. Will restore keep my current files? The current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pirate001 Boca, Dec 13, 2019.

1. how do I refresh windows 10. I can't find a refresh option.

I want to refresh Windows 10 but I don't have a refresh option in my system, only a restore option. Will restore keep my current files? The current settings are only to keep the apps that came with it. How do I keep my personal files? When I go to change these options it does not explain how to keep my files.

:)

Pirate001 Boca, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

No option to refresh

Hello gallicbear, how do I refresh windows 10.  I can't find a refresh option. :)

The tutorial below can help show you how to "refresh" Windows 10. Both "reset" and "refresh" is done through the "reset" option. The difference is that when you select "Keep my files" at step 4 below, it will do a "refresh".

Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile how do I refresh windows 10.  I can't find a refresh option. :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

4. W1zzard Win User

how do I refresh windows 10. I can't find a refresh option.

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Most items are refreshed automatically. I'll add driver details to items that get refreshed.

Adding F5 for complete refresh is a good suggestion

W1zzard, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

how do I refresh windows 10. I can't find a refresh option.

1. how do I refresh windows 10. I can't find a refresh option. - Similar Threads - refresh can't find

2. I can't change the screen refresh rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change the screen refresh rate: Hello, I recently bought a laptop and installed Windows 10 for myself and after that I wanted to change the screen refresh rate from 60 to 144 Hz, nothing happened and only 60 Hz was available there, although my display supported 144 Hz and I can’t fix this problem could you...
  3. I can't change the screen refresh rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the screen refresh rate: Hello, I recently bought a laptop and installed Windows 10 for myself and after that I wanted to change the screen refresh rate from 60 to 144 Hz, nothing happened and only 60 Hz was available there, although my display supported 144 Hz and I can’t fix this problem could you...
  4. On Money: An Error has occurred - Try refreshing? Refresh this page does not work. How do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Money: An Error has occurred - Try refreshing? Refresh this page does not work. How do I...: On Money, I land on a page that states: "An Error has occurred - Try refreshing? Refresh this page". Clicking on refresh this page does not work nothing happens. How do I fix this?Here is a screenshot:...
  5. I want to refresh Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to refresh Windows 10...: Is it possible to move the installed browser from the C drive to the D drive so that it still works? And will the desktop files be deleted? Or maybe it is possible to refresh the system without removing all apps? submitted by /u/Cade28Skywalker [link] [comments]...
  6. No variable Refresh Rate option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No variable Refresh Rate option: Running: Windows 10: 2004, 19041.508 GTX 1060 WDDM 2.7 Asus Tug Gaming monitor with an Nvida Gsync No option for Variable Refresh Rate under Graphics settings. submitted by /u/Jona9876 [link] [comments]...
  7. How Do I Stop META REFRESH In Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Stop META REFRESH In Edge: all my news sites /news aggregators around the web keep refreshing every 30 seconds (especially Drudge Report) how do i stop it in Edge or at least minimize it to once every ten minutes ? p.s.- I've read elswhere that other browsers have the ability, or an extension to...
  8. How do I refresh my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I refresh my PC?: Windows has almost completely filled up my Drive C: (solid state, 118GB). There is plenty of space on my Drive D: (disc, 819GB), but it does not seem to be possible to reallocate space from Drive D: to Drive C:. I would like instead to reduce the amount of space taken up by...
  9. No option to refresh

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No option to refresh: Hi there. I want to refresh one of my PCs. Online info shows that particular option. Mine does not. Only 'Reset', or restore to an earlier build, or Advanced Startup. However, when I click on 'Reset' I have the option of keeping my personal files or removing everything. Is...
  10. Cannot do a REFRESH of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot do a REFRESH of Windows 10: Edited since original posting: I have since found that build 10586 was the W10 Insider Preview version, which continues to be updated in parallel with... build 10240, which is the RTM, or final retail version. Not sure how I ended up with the different versions as I backed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to refresh a page on windows 10

2. what key stroke refreshes page