Windows 10: how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

Discus and support how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AszanaiTuira, Mar 15, 2019.

1. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...…..

:)

AszanaiTuira, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

I correctly pay the minecoins, and correctly add your data, such as user, password and payment.

If so, request a refund for your order.

MilesPruett, Mar 15, 2019
  4. LiamAw34 Win User

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out). what do i do?

trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out). what do i do?trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out).
    what do i do?

LiamAw34, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

1. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins? - Similar Threads - refund world bought

2. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro for work by mistake and would like to know how can I cancel it and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/8e6d2ff4-e6d2-4a2b-ab9d-2bec8f1171c8
  3. Refunding minecoins on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding minecoins on Windows 10: I have Minecraft on Window's 10 and I was hoping to get a refund on a world that I bought with Minecoins. I just want to make it like I never bought it, so I'd get the coins back and not have the world anymore. The reason is that the world isn't at all what I thought it would...
  4. Refunding minecoins on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding minecoins on Windows 10: I have Minecraft on Window's 10 and I was hoping to get a refund on a world that I bought with Minecoins. I just want to make it like I never bought it, so I'd get the coins back and not have the world anymore. The reason is that the world isn't at all what I thought it would...
  5. Refund a world

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund a world: Recently bought a world that is bugged and not working as advertised. I tried asking for a refund but it said there was not one available. This is incredibly unfair because the world not does work as advertised and I deserve the minecoins back. Please fix this and refund me...
  6. How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.: I bought minecraft today and I can't download it no matter what fixes I try I can't get the game to download. I should not be stuck with a game that doesn't even work because the Microsoft store has been having issues like this forever. I checked order history and there's no...
  7. How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?

How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack and couldnt play with my friends so i bought minecraft java edition and was trying to get a refund for minecraft windows 10 starter pack * Moved from Research/Eyes First * Original title: minecraft...
  8. minecoins that i bought not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins that i bought not received: hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap....
  9. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a refund?: I bought the wrong version of Minecraft in a bundle. (Starter edition bundle) How do I receive a full refund on the bundle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/041c5153-1b48-44f7-80a6-7900c747bd3e
  10. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecoins refund

2. how do you refund minecoins

3. can you refund minecoins

4. how to get a refund in minecraft minecoins,
  5. refund on minecoins,
  6. i bought something on minecraft with my minecoins but i didnt mean to how do i get my minecoins back?,
  7. got a minecraft world on xbox and want a refund,
  8. how to get a refund on minecraft world xbox,
  9. how to get minecoins back after buying techer pack rip off,
  10. can you refund minecraft pack you buy with minecoins,
  11. can i refund something i bought with minecoins,
  12. can you refund minecions,
  13. refund mincoins,
  14. minecraft coins refund,
  15. mincoins refund