Windows 10: how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

Discus and support how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AszanaiTuira, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...…..

:)

AszanaiTuira, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

I correctly pay the minecoins, and correctly add your data, such as user, password and payment.

If so, request a refund for your order.

4. LiamAw34 Win User

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out). what do i do?

trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out). what do i do?trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out).
    what do i do?

Thema:

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

1. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins? - Similar Threads - refund world bought

2. how do i retrive soundpools that i bought from music maker jam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i retrive soundpools that i bought from music maker jam: this is what ive been trying to do for the past few years any help you could give would be greatly appreciated thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrive-soundpools-that-i-bought-from/bd4890c6-2cab-4bae-bc67-8a713411e77e
  3. I bought the wrong laptop??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought the wrong laptop??: I bought my laptop from a gentleman on amazon, I physically met him and he never told me the laptop he gave me was made to not update(For editors and designers so the update doesn't ruin their progress. (Plus he never gave me the activation key,but i doubt it would work with...
  4. I bought a game on the wrong account. How do I download it to a family device?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a game on the wrong account. How do I download it to a family device?: I have 2 microsoft accounts, and bought a game on the wrong account. I don't want to log into the wrong account on my PC - I want to just download the game on my other accounts device (The only device on the 3 family accounts on the microsoft site - SINCE WE CANNOT MERGE...
  5. I bought the program, but it will not start

I bought the program, but it will not start: Hi guys i little speak english and im so sorry i have problem on windows I bought the program, but it will not start i have same problem to some other programs! [ATTACH]...
  6. I just want a refund.

I just want a refund.: The App doesn't work for $15, but a free App works just fine. How can I get my money back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/i-just-want-a-refund/bee16b9a-0c35-4666-9670-fdc67a56b855
  7. I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it: I bought Minecraft in the Microsoft store and didn't see you can buy it for java and get a free code for windows 10 Can anyone tell me how I can refund it?...
  8. How do I share these themes with the world?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I share these themes with the world?: Hi so I have already made 1 and already in the process of making more themes for the world to use but the problem is that the site in which you can download themes from Microsoft has no way to upload any new themes for people to use. So what's the catch? Who do I get in...
  9. How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash: I need information on getting a refund for four (4) games I purchased two days ago from the Microsoft Store. Three of the games will not install and keep giving me and error code. State of Decay installed, but crashes and says I am not authorized to access the game, and...
  10. How do I backup a game bought via Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I backup a game bought via Windows Store?: I have a 240GB SSD so I like to be careful about space allocated to my games. With Steam games it is easy to just copy the game folder to an external HD when I'm not playing it then moved it back when I fancy playing it. However, I purchased Rise of the Tomb Raider from...