Windows 10: how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money?

Discus and support how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; because i want my money back from some of my purchases... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rhys Rogers, Feb 29, 2020.

1. how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money?

because i want my money back from some of my purchases

:)

Rhys Rogers, Feb 29, 2020

2. Game Refund

I am completely unable to play the game "Sea of Thieves", because I have Windows 8.1, not 10. Is there a way to refund or was it a complete waste of money?

Alexander321, Feb 29, 2020
  3. KIYAWOLK Win User
    how to play a game that i brought

how do i play a game that i brought with money

KIYAWOLK, Feb 29, 2020
  4. how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money?

Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money?

1. how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money? - Similar Threads - refund items brought

2. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  3. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  4. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. i would like to refund a game

i would like to refund a game: i would like to refund infinity war i didn’t mean to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game/126ac8ae-8f1c-47ac-83fd-a080797bea1a
  6. How do I get a refund on an online game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund on an online game?: I bought minecraft off the online store on my PC and it will not download. It says an error message after saying aquiring licence. I have bought the game legally and correctly like I have any other game. I have tried all your ideas to help and the game will still not...
  7. How do I get a refund for a non-refundable item?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for a non-refundable item?: My niece is a massive fan of Minecraft and, as it's Christmas, I thought it would be nice for her to have a copy to play on the PC she has access to, instead of her having to wait until she goes to her dads and plays it on his console. I bought the Windows 10 version for...
  8. I want to Refund a Game.

I want to Refund a Game.: I am trying to refund Minecraft for windows 10 Starter Edition. I have made sure the app isn't downloaded on my PC and i have looked up and made sure that Minecraft for windows 10 can be Refunded. I purchased the game yesterday, why can't i refund this purchase?...
  9. how to play a game that i brought

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to play a game that i brought: how do i play a game that i brought with money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-a-game-that-i-brought/abee30a5-b10c-4ed1-a493-c69e999cfa38
  10. How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash: I need information on getting a refund for four (4) games I purchased two days ago from the Microsoft Store. Three of the games will not install and keep giving me and error code. State of Decay installed, but crashes and says I am not authorized to access the game, and...