Windows 10: How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I know that this game is owned by Windows, Mojang and Xbox. So I trust that you will consider giving me a refund.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KasmiraBhattarai, Jul 16, 2020.

1. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?

I know that this game is owned by Windows, Mojang and Xbox. So I trust that you will consider giving me a refund.

:)

KasmiraBhattarai, Jul 16, 2020

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jul 16, 2020
  4. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?

Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?

Hey i was wondering if i could refund minecraft for windows 10 edition?

* Moved from Education

* Original title: minecraft

AidanCrismon, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?

1. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft Edition

2. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: Hi, first time posting here -Just bought Minecraft: Windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store Malaysia and realised after it's not the version I wanted Minecraft: Java Edition - is there a way to refund the game?Peter...
  3. How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.: I keep finding information but hong kong refund hotline is already died:/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-minecraft-windows-10/7daa19cf-4ea1-4ad4-8183-31205f847be9
  4. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a refund for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but everything I've read has told me to go to order history and simply request a refund. It isn't that simple, however, because I don't even have the option to request one. How would I even go about getting a...
  5. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, But I really wanted JAVA edition, And I Absolutely NEED a REFUND! I want my money back, so I can get JAVA edition, the BETTER edition of minecraft....
  6. How Long Do You Have to Refund Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Long Do You Have to Refund Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft App store last night and would like to refund the purchase, according to other posts the game is refundable. Im hoping 15 minutes of playing the game and trying to return it the next day is still in the refundable timeframe....
  7. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition: I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-minecraft-windows-10-edition/4b814f71-df25-48d4-b0c5-1bd9d99345f6
  8. Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store

Refund of Minecraft for Window 10 from microsoft store: Today,I bought Minecraft for Window 10 from the Microsoft store. Then, I found that this version can not play with Java PC version of Minecraft. Therefore, I would like to refund Minecraft for Window 10. I hope I you can help me. Thank you....
  9. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: When I purchased this item, it said that it cannot be refunded. And I want a refund for this item, because it doesn't work. It refuses to install. I tried every possible method. I contacted the support, emailed XBOX service where I was addressed for the help, and I...
  10. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 refund