Windows 10: How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

Discus and support How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Madheshwaran S, Apr 12, 2024.

1. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS again it asked for the bitlocker key. So, I logged into my Outlook account for which also it asked for that security key which as I already said I can't receive it. So, I unknowingly clicked to change security info to my another personal gmail ID which then ended up showing me like this. "You can't access this site right nowThis site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 5/11/2024 you will be able to access this sit

:)

Madheshwaran S, Apr 12, 2024
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Bri5150 Win User
    Outlook Web Access

I was sent an email with a link to my companys email system. Clicking on the link worked fine. It opened up a window, asked for my pw, then a 'Outlook Web Access' window poped up with my new company email account. Fine.

Now... When I restarted my system, the pw window pops , then the 'Web Access' window opens (with my desktop icon's over laying it) and I can't close it.

How do I get shut this auto startup off?

*Bang Head :banghead:

Bri5150, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

1. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?... - Similar Threads - regain access Outlook

2. How do I regain access to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I regain access to my computer?: Hi have a Microsoft surface running windows 11. It was giving my some issues so I when into msconfig and told it to boot in safe mode. When it comes back up in safe mode. It says the camera is unavailable and wants me to use my pin to log in. When i choose that option it says...
  3. How do I regain access to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I regain access to my computer?: Hi have a Microsoft surface running windows 11. It was giving my some issues so I when into msconfig and told it to boot in safe mode. When it comes back up in safe mode. It says the camera is unavailable and wants me to use my pin to log in. When i choose that option it says...
  4. How do I regain access to my account recently hacked

How do I regain access to my account recently hacked: Cannot sign in with either username or email, as it has been changed to an email which I don't recognise, and so has the password. I cannot sign in anywhere due to this so can't change the password, and looking for usernames associated comes up with two I do not recognise. I...
  5. How do I regain access to my account recently hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I regain access to my account recently hacked: Cannot sign in with either username or email, as it has been changed to an email which I don't recognise, and so has the password. I cannot sign in anywhere due to this so can't change the password, and looking for usernames associated comes up with two I do not recognise. I...
  6. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...: I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS again it asked for the bitlocker key. So, I logged into my Outlook account for which also it asked for that security key which as...
  7. how to regain access to sensitive account info

how to regain access to sensitive account info: I cant access my account. I finally waited the month to reset my phone number, but I had to sign into microsoft to do something else at the time, so after I reset it and it told me I had to wait another 30 days for it to take affect, I went back to login so I could access my...
  8. How do I regain access to a child's account that's on my Family account if the associated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I regain access to a child's account that's on my Family account if the associated...: I have my four children on my Family account. On one of those, the associated phone number no longer exists. Even though I have the proper login and password information, I'm being denied access because this is on a new machine and it wants to verify via phone number. I have...
  9. How do I regain access to a child's account that's on my Family account if the associated...

How do I regain access to a child's account that's on my Family account if the associated...: I have my four children on my Family account. On one of those, the associated phone number no longer exists. Even though I have the proper login and password information, I'm being denied access because this is on a new machine and it wants to verify via phone number. I have...
  10. How do I regain access to a child's account that's on my Family account if the associated...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security