Windows 10: how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...

Discus and support how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i hade a good windows 8 in my laptop wint to put windows 10 in it so i could sale it but windows 10 willnot excepet thew key for 8 how can i fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Samatha Vonbuskiy, May 28, 2023.

1. how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...

i hade a good windows 8 in my laptop wint to put windows 10 in it so i could sale it but windows 10 willnot excepet thew key for 8 how can i fix this

:)

Samatha Vonbuskiy, May 28, 2023
  2. qubit Win User

Can you unlock Windows 10 Technical Preview eventually?

I would hazard a guess that you would have to register for a new Windows 10 key using your old Windows 8 key and that the new key would arrive by email.

qubit, May 28, 2023
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, May 28, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...

windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, May 28, 2023
Thema:

how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...

1. how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap... - Similar Threads - register whin refused

2. How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine: I'm a new PC builder and i recently built a PC, i have purchased the parts through ecoms but bit hesitant to get the win key online so i went and got it through offline channel. The seller says that the Key would be bind to my Microsoft account and would only be usable on my...
  3. How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine: I'm a new PC builder and i recently built a PC, i have purchased the parts through ecoms but bit hesitant to get the win key online so i went and got it through offline channel. The seller says that the Key would be bind to my Microsoft account and would only be usable on my...
  4. How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...

how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...: i hade a good windows 8 in my laptop wint to put windows 10 in it so i could sale it but windows 10 willnot excepet thew key for 8 how can i fix this...
  6. how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...: i hade a good windows 8 in my laptop wint to put windows 10 in it so i could sale it but windows 10 willnot excepet thew key for 8 how can i fix this...
  7. how do i register my new windows 10 whin it refused the key to my old windows 8 know my lap...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. how do I get to know my windows 10 key is genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I get to know my windows 10 key is genuine or not?: Hey, I am Vikrant from western steel agency. I recently installed Windows 10 on my laptop, but how do I get to know if my Windows 10 key is genuine or not? If anyone has any ideas, please guide me....
  9. how do i know who is using my windows 10 key

how do i know who is using my windows 10 key: how do i know if someone is using my windows 10 key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-who-is-using-my-windows-10-key/cb9c4482-b5d1-4b61-bdbb-7e5e616b5107
  10. HOW TO TRANSFER MY REGISTERED WINDOW 10 ON MY NEW MACBOOK FROM MY OLD LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO TRANSFER MY REGISTERED WINDOW 10 ON MY NEW MACBOOK FROM MY OLD LAPTOP: AS ABOVE PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-my-registered-window-10-on-my-new/ec0d901e-1529-4497-a430-bdbc64712665