Windows 10: How do I reinitialize a disk

Discus and support How do I reinitialize a disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello. I need to reinitialize disk 1. How do i do that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennethLauron, Nov 6, 2020.

1. How do I reinitialize a disk

How do I reinitialize a disk cf9e2e57-6c0e-49bc-9370-543e68670821?upload=true.jpg

Hello. I need to reinitialize disk 1. How do i do that

:)

KennethLauron, Nov 6, 2020
  2. DJ Hyrax Win User

Disk offline because it has signature collision with another disk online

Based on your suggestion such as "You may clean old disk to remove all information from it and reinitialize it. Run diskpart utility and use clean command. Be careful to not clean new disk.

Change identifier using uniqueid command of diskpart. "

what will be the next step?

DJ Hyrax, Nov 6, 2020
  3. geol53 Win User
    reinitialize a disk drive

I have an ssd drive that has data on it that I need to reinitialize as an ssd. How to please?

Thanks

geol53, Nov 6, 2020
  4. AigleKL Win User

How do I reinitialize a disk

How to reinitialize Settings app ?

Hello everybody,

I have some troubles since I tried to reinitialize my computer keeping files but not installed softwares. The reinitialization has failed and I cam bac to the last version of my windows 10. All the windows 10 apps had disappeared but I noticed that there
    was still installed on my computer. So I reinitialize each app and it worked.

The last problem now is that I cannot reinitialize the Settings app on the list of installed apps. So the Setting app is not listed in the Start menu, I cannot launch the app fom the Start menu and the app never launch when I click on the executable program
    on C:>Windows>ImmersiveControlPanel. The only way I find to access to the app is from the notification center, it curiously works (this is how I succeed to reinitialize all the other apps) but the app does not appear to the task bar.

I trid SFC but it does not work, the same for scanhealth. I would like a command to execute which order the Settings app to be reinitialize just to observe the reaction.

So I would be very happy to be helped by this community. It would be great !

Thanks a lot !

AigleKL, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

How do I reinitialize a disk

1. How do I reinitialize a disk - Similar Threads - reinitialize disk

2. Failed reinitialization, don’t know what to do!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed reinitialization, don’t know what to do!: After having my PC starting on the automatic reparation, any of the possible reinitializations has worked error message, i finally tried to install windows from a USB key but every time i try i have error message. What is questionable is that i have another disk specified as...
  3. Failed reinitialization, don’t know what to do!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed reinitialization, don’t know what to do!: After having my PC starting on the automatic reparation, any of the possible reinitializations has worked error message, i finally tried to install windows from a USB key but every time i try i have error message. What is questionable is that i have another disk specified as...
  4. Failed reinitialization, don’t know what to do!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to reinitialize windows as if its new hardware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinitialize windows as if its new hardware?: hi,,i have seen that if i keep the hdd same BBUT change the hardware like motherboard; then windows reinitializes from 'starting services' , 'getting devices ready' and all that. i.e. the things it shows when installing windows for first time clean install. i dont want to...
  6. how to reinitialize windows as if its new hardware?

how to reinitialize windows as if its new hardware?: hi,,i have seen that if i keep the hdd same BBUT change the hardware like motherboard; then windows reinitializes from 'starting services' , 'getting devices ready' and all that. i.e. the things it shows when installing windows for first time clean install. i dont want to...
  7. How to reinitiate the profile picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinitiate the profile picture?: The picture profile in "Vos informations" of my "Comptes" can be changed, but not removed? I need to remove it and get back my initials. Can someone please help me find a way?...
  8. How to reinitiate the profile picture?

How to reinitiate the profile picture?: The picture profile in "Vos informations" of my "Comptes" can be changed, but not removed? I need to remove it and get back my initials. Can someone please help me find a way?...
  9. Reinitializing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinitializing Windows 10: Dell Inspiron Mini, originally equipped with Windows 7, but upgraded to Windows 10 unassisted. I would like to recycle the unit to a different use. Reinitializing blocks when the sequence reaches "choose keybord language". Keyboard and mouse unresponsive, choice cannot be...
  10. reinitialize a disk drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reinitialize a disk drive: I have an ssd drive that has data on it that I need to reinitialize as an ssd. How to please? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinitialize-a-disk-drive/7670d168-e5b1-436f-8894-7006c79bf7f4