Windows 10: how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

Discus and support how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BryanNava1, Nov 27, 2020.

1. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller

:)

BryanNava1, Nov 27, 2020

2. Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

Hello John,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver from the PC by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • From the window, expand the Bluetooth device option, right click on the driver and select
      Uninstall from the context menu.
    • Restart the PC and connect the Bluetooth device to the PC.
    • Check if the drivers are reinstalled and connected to the other Bluetooth device.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Nov 27, 2020
  4. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

Reinstalling bluetooth driver

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I am Harun an Independent Advisor and Microsoft User. I will gladly help you out.

I would recommend following steps;

Step 1:

- Open Windows Troubleshooter by Typing Troubleshooter in Windows Start,

- Select Bluetooth,

- Run Troubleshooter

If it Doesn't Work Proceed with

Step 2:

- Open your PC manufacturers Driver Download page,

- Download and install the most recent Bluetooth Driver.

Please feel free to ask for more Information and let me know if this helps.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

Harun

Harun Şakir Oral, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

1. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc? - Similar Threads - reinstall Bluetooth drivers

2. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  3. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  4. I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it?: My Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC was not working, so I uninstalled it, and restarted my PC after, I now realized I shouldn't have done this, and I can't find a way to undo it, and I don't know how to reinstall Bluetooth. I've tried restoring my PC as well, but that didn't...
  5. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?...
  6. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc

How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc: this pc came with in built bluetooth and currently i can not locate it. i tried locating it by using device manager,couldn't locate it. please help me the pc is an envy 360 with a ryzen 7 processor desktop - 5nev3tq...
  7. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers: I want your help. How can I reinstall Bluetooth drivers and adapters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers/353bb98b-8317-4dd3-8c6d-48cd0f5320b2
  8. how to reinstall bluetooth driver?

how to reinstall bluetooth driver?: i cannot open the bluetooth as bluetooth driver has been deleted so can i reinstall that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-driver/a85254da-d924-4e21-baf9-65f69124ba3f
  9. How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop?

How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop?: I have been trying to turn on my Bluetooth for this laptop for the past 2 months and the icon is not available in the action center and I have tried any and every solution. How do I get back my Bluetooth driver?...
  10. how do i reinstall drivers

how do i reinstall drivers: I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have? HELP For a computer dummy! * Moved from Community Participation Center...