Windows 10: How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc

Discus and support How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this pc came with in built bluetooth and currently i can not locate it. i tried locating it by using device manager,couldn't locate it. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ian Dan Kipchirchir, Oct 25, 2020.

1. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc

this pc came with in built bluetooth and currently i can not locate it.

i tried locating it by using device manager,couldn't locate it.

please help me

the pc is an envy 360 with a ryzen 7 processor

desktop - 5nev3tq

:)

Ian Dan Kipchirchir, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Oct 25, 2020
  4. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc

Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

Hello John,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver from the PC by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • From the window, expand the Bluetooth device option, right click on the driver and select
      Uninstall from the context menu.
    • Restart the PC and connect the Bluetooth device to the PC.
    • Check if the drivers are reinstalled and connected to the other Bluetooth device.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc

1. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc - Similar Threads - reinstall bluetooth

2. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?: when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on-my-pc/24dcd358-b0ce-4d6b-9c4c-80a290a3165e
  3. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10: I can't find the Bluetooth device in the Device manager although I have selected the Choice of Show hidden devices. I have Asus Laptop, Name: Desktop-503A 500. Thanks in Advance for any help....
  4. Tried Reinstalling Bluetooth but it Disappeared Completely After I Deleted it

Tried Reinstalling Bluetooth but it Disappeared Completely After I Deleted it: I had put my laptop on sleep mode and when I switched it back on, suddenly the Bluetooth toggle was missing. Naturally, I looked it up on the Internet and I saw a solution that said that you should delete the Bluetooth driver and software so I did, in hopes of reinstalling...
  5. How do you reinstall bluetooth on the windows 10

How do you reinstall bluetooth on the windows 10: I was using the bluetooth as normal and then all of a sudden my laptop no longer has bluetooth. I went to the device manager and showed the hidden items but there was no bluetooth there so now apparently I need to reinstall the bluetooth driver and I have no idea how to do...
  6. How to reinstall Bluetooth?

How to reinstall Bluetooth?: My Bluetooth can't be turned on and I tried to fix it. I uninstalled the Bluetooth driver but now I can't reinstall it, the device manager does not show any Bluetooth and even with 'show hidden devices' turned on. I have rebooted my laptop and it is still the same the...
  7. how to reinstall bluetooth driver on Windows 10 computer

how to reinstall bluetooth driver on Windows 10 computer: I need to know how to manually reinstall the bluetooth drivers on my pc. I uninstalled them in "devices manager" and microsoft said my pc would automatically attempt to reinstall them when I restarted the computer... but it didn't. now I have no bluetooth. PC is acer...
  8. My Bluetooth shows all devices as 'Unknown Devices' after updating and reinstalling all of...

My Bluetooth shows all devices as 'Unknown Devices' after updating and reinstalling all of...: Hey guys, so today i was on my Windows 10 2004 build, when i tried to connect to one of my BT BlueTooth Device, it stated all as unknown devices. I kinda annoying as there's a dozen of unknown devices and i don't know which BT devices is mine. This issue has been in this...
  9. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?...
  10. Bluetooth cannot be reinstalled

Bluetooth cannot be reinstalled: My laptop is Aspire 5 A515-51G that had bluetooth enabled but it didn't work randomly So I uninstalled my bluetooth driver from device manager since it wasn't working because of Code 45, it was up-to-date so I thought reinstalling it would've worked. I tried to reinstall it...