Windows 10: how do i reinstall drivers

Discus and support how do i reinstall drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have? HELP For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by susantrainor, May 15, 2019.

1. how do i reinstall drivers

I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have?

HELP For a computer dummy!

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

susantrainor, May 15, 2019

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, May 15, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 15, 2019
  4. how do i reinstall drivers

problem reinstalling the driver or using a different video card.

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to project the display and you are trying to reinstall and update the display drivers. We will help you.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• What is the make and model of your PC?

• Is HI-Beam an application to project the display as mentioned above?
    Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer:How to install and
    update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 15, 2019
Thema:

how do i reinstall drivers

1. how do i reinstall drivers - Similar Threads - reinstall drivers

2. Microphone not working because of driver reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working because of driver reinstallation: I accidentally changed my RealtekR Audio driver to one called "High Definition Audio Device" and then it stopped working, so I decided to change it back to RealtekR and then now my microphone doesn't pick up any sound anymore, why is this? I have already tried restarting my...
  3. Microphone not working because of driver reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working because of driver reinstallation: I accidentally changed my RealtekR Audio driver to one called "High Definition Audio Device" and then it stopped working, so I decided to change it back to RealtekR and then now my microphone doesn't pick up any sound anymore, why is this? I have already tried restarting my...
  4. I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet: Im not a big computer guy but I do know somethings, Ive tried a lot of methods suggested to me and most of them failed im not sure what to exactly do with this terrible internet speed and I need it fixed asap....
  5. I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet

I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet: Im not a big computer guy but I do know somethings, Ive tried a lot of methods suggested to me and most of them failed im not sure what to exactly do with this terrible internet speed and I need it fixed asap....
  6. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  7. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  8. Windows Update causing my driver to have to be reinstalled upon every restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update causing my driver to have to be reinstalled upon every restart?: Hello, my graphics driver has been having an issue with needing to be reinstalled after every restart of my laptop. Dell Latitude 3500 I know it's not a driver issue because the same update I have to keep reinstalling worked perfectly fine before a certain Windows Update....
  9. Windows Update causing my driver to have to be reinstalled upon every restart?

Windows Update causing my driver to have to be reinstalled upon every restart?: Hello, my graphics driver has been having an issue with needing to be reinstalled after every restart of my laptop. Dell Latitude 3500 I know it's not a driver issue because the same update I have to keep reinstalling worked perfectly fine before a certain Windows Update....
  10. Windows Update causing my driver to have to be reinstalled upon every restart?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware