Windows 10: how do i reinstall drivers

Discus and support how do i reinstall drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have? HELP For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by susantrainor, May 15, 2019 at 9:12 AM.

1. how do i reinstall drivers

I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have?

HELP For a computer dummy!

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

susantrainor, May 15, 2019 at 9:12 AM

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

4. how do i reinstall drivers

problem reinstalling the driver or using a different video card.

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to project the display and you are trying to reinstall and update the display drivers. We will help you.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• What is the make and model of your PC?

• Is HI-Beam an application to project the display as mentioned above?
    Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer:How to install and
    update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 15, 2019 at 9:13 AM
Thema:

how do i reinstall drivers

1. how do i reinstall drivers - Similar Threads - reinstall drivers

2. Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when I woke my computer back from sleep yesterday. I searched for a solution online and after have tried many things I eventually uninstalled the standard ps/2 driver to get it automatically installed on reboot. At least so I thought....
  3. Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver

in Windows 10 News
    Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with native ability to project to another screen (wired or wireless). All you need to do is press Win+P and it will display options to manage the extended display. However, at times, you might encounter the following [...] This post Your PC...
  4. HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update (reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't...

HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update (reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't...: Hello! I hope you can help me. My HP Envy Photo 7855 has worked well with my HP computer and MS Windows 10 for quite some time. Suddenly, yesterday, the printer stopped working, freezing up on each print job for some minutes before only printing 1/3 of a page. HP worked with...
  5. HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update and reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't work

HP Envy Photo 7855 misprints after OS update and reinstalling printer and drivers doesn't work: Hello! I hope you can help me. My HP Envy Photo 7855 has worked well with my HP computer and MS Windows 10 for quite some time. Suddenly, yesterday, the printer stopped working, freezing up on each print job for some minutes before only printing 1/3 of a page. HP worked with...
  6. Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several BSOD issues, even after formatting Windows 10 and reinstalling all the latest drivers: Hello, I recently started experiencing random BSOD events on my computer. It happens at random times; more frequently while playing games, but also when browsing online. Here are the steps that I've tried: Format Windows 10 Install/Update all drivers Run tests to...
  7. Batch script to automatically uninstall and Reinstall a driver

Batch script to automatically uninstall and Reinstall a driver: For some strange reason I've had a faulty external Seagate 8TB driver/HDD for the last year The problem is this: everytime I reboot the computer, the HDD is not automatically recognized so I have to do this 1. Open Device Manager 2. Remove the USB attached SCSI mass storage...
  8. Can I reinstall the driver of my devices? Windows 10 Help

Can I reinstall the driver of my devices? Windows 10 Help: Can I reinstall the driver of my devices? Windows 10 Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-the-driver-of-my-devices-windows/b0a37355-250e-40f1-aa06-5f69d5d60457
  9. Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there

Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, the same are already there: Out of the blue Windows 10 is reinstalling all drivers, what's going on, any idea? [img] Thanks 129834
  10. need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10

need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10: need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on/b3d32892-a123-4314-8238-fbfb5cf1246a