Windows 10: how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

Discus and support how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it doesnt opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstallfix-microsoft-store/1254a8e0-a739-49f6-8b71-84188a18e7e0 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joao_Gamer199, Nov 5, 2021.

1. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

it doesnt opens

:)

Joao_Gamer199, Nov 5, 2021

2. How do I fix or reinstall the windows store (beta)?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing any issues with Windows store?

If you’re facing any issues then I suggest you to follow the below steps:

First I suggest you to reboot the system and check if it helps:

If the issue persist then try the following steps from the below Microsoft help article:

Troubleshoot problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

If still the issue persist then I would suggest you to clear the store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press “Enter”.
    • Reboot the computer and then check if you still face this issue.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Nov 5, 2021
  3. khelvan Win User
    Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it

Thank you for your response. Let's assume that I go with the not recommended option, and remove the Microsoft Store from all accounts.

What then would be my next step, to reinstall it?

khelvan, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

1. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store - Similar Threads - reinstall fix microsoft

2. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  3. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  4. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  5. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  6. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  7. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  8. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store: it doesnt opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstallfix-microsoft-store/1254a8e0-a739-49f6-8b71-84188a18e7e0
  9. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store: it doesnt opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstallfix-microsoft-store/1254a8e0-a739-49f6-8b71-84188a18e7e0
  10. How do i reinstall Microsoft store?

How do i reinstall Microsoft store?: Hello, So yesterday I reseted my computer since it wasn't working, however i realized today that Microsoft store was not on my computer. I went to the web based Windows Store to download apps, but nothing downloads upon clicking the "Get the app" link but nothing happened....