Windows 10: How do I reinstall/get new LAN drivers?

Discus and support How do I reinstall/get new LAN drivers? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had Proton VPN on my computer, and when I deleted it, it also deleted my LAN drivers i.e. the LAN drivers are completely missing, as seen in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by QuanChuloo, Jun 14, 2021.

1. How do I reinstall/get new LAN drivers?

I had Proton VPN on my computer, and when I deleted it, it also deleted my LAN drivers i.e. the LAN drivers are completely missing, as seen in the included image. I've tried looking up how to get them back, but I can't find anything on this issue, any help would be appreciated.

:)

QuanChuloo, Jun 14, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jun 14, 2021
  3. rahjja Win User
    Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues.

The page I am using for drivers is here:
    MSI Global

And I am following the suggested order.

1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error message saying that "This computer does not meet the requirements."

- I skipped it and continued down the list of drivers but I am concerned since the second monitor I want to use is still not working.
    - The Nvidia VGA driver installed correctly.

Is this a normal error and I should accept it as I do not need that driver or should I find another Intel VGA driver to try?

2) I have installed the Killer LAN and Killer Wireless LAN drivers for my laptop. Do I now need to ALSO install the Intel Wireless LAN drivers or no? Is it optional or required or don't do it at all?

Thanks for your help!

rahjja, Jun 14, 2021
  4. How do I reinstall/get new LAN drivers?

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

How do I reinstall/get new LAN drivers?

1. How do I reinstall/get new LAN drivers? - Similar Threads - reinstall LAN drivers

2. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  3. how do i reinstall failed driver updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall failed driver updates?: the title says it all below is an screenshot from the windows update page in settings. i cant find any reinstall button beside them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-failed-driver-updates/33e7ab29-06da-40ab-b7db-950e94099406
  4. how do i reinstall failed driver updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reinstall failed driver updates?: the title says it all below is an screenshot from the windows update page in settings. i cant find any reinstall button beside them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-failed-driver-updates/33e7ab29-06da-40ab-b7db-950e94099406
  5. How do i reinstall usb port drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i reinstall usb port drivers: i was trying to fix a problem with my controllers my PC thought they were speakers and so i thought uninstalling port drivers would help but idk how to reinstall them...
  6. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?...
  7. how do i reinstall camera driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i reinstall camera driver: re install camera drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-camera-driver/3c9d1d64-7c34-4303-bcef-938a02cb7d7a
  8. how do i reinstall drivers

how do i reinstall drivers: I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have? HELP For a computer dummy! * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. how do i reinstall touch driver

how do i reinstall touch driver: how do I reconnect touch hardware drive to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-reinstall-touch-driver/1b0318c7-2ee2-4656-8b1e-f45c60fc2e4f
  10. How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?

How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?: I was forced to uninstall the Lenovo power management driver from my laptop because it was giving me blue screens (I believe it used to happen when the display was meant to go to sleep). This means that I now have no power management and the fan goes full blast all the time....