Windows 10: How do i reinstall HP audio control on my laptop

Discus and support How do i reinstall HP audio control on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i reinstall hp audio control app if i had accidentally uninstalled it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaymanSingh, Jul 20, 2021.

1. How do i reinstall HP audio control on my laptop

how do i reinstall hp audio control app if i had accidentally uninstalled it?

:)

RaymanSingh, Jul 20, 2021
  2. LeonUrban Win User

No audio or audio control on HP laptop with Windows 10

Now using Windows 10 on an HP 4540s laptop. Audio/speaker control button has a red X. Cannot unmute or adjust audio. There is no audio.

I downloaded the most current drivers from the HP website, but still, no audio or audio control.

Anyone know how to resolve this situation?

LeonUrban, Jul 20, 2021
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 20, 2021
  4. How do i reinstall HP audio control on my laptop

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

How do i reinstall HP audio control on my laptop

1. How do i reinstall HP audio control on my laptop - Similar Threads - reinstall audio control

2. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my hp laptop: When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe mode. Ive been locked out. I cant even sign in to troubleshoot. Please helpThanks Coni...
  3. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my hp laptop: When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe mode. Ive been locked out. I cant even sign in to troubleshoot. Please helpThanks Coni...
  4. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  6. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  7. HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop: I have recently lost my windows 10 so i reinstalled it from official website and activated it. but some hp software were missing.I found some apps online like HP Support Assistant, HP Audio switch and installed them, but can't find HP Audio control.Please tell How do I...
  8. How do I regain audio on my laptop?

How do I regain audio on my laptop?: Dear reader, I have a Windows 10 laptop which has been having some major audio issues. First, some background. This laptop was a replacement laptop given by the company after I used their 30 day free return warranty. As with the first model, after a few days, Windows settings...
  9. How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver

How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver: So i just uninstalled my audio driver in device manager because i have problem, then i restarted my pc, when i go to device manager and scan for hardware changes, my driver doesnt go back, my audio driver is Conexant btw[ATTACH]...
  10. I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...

I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...: I got a lenovo thinkpad today and was uninstalling all the things I didn't need, and I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD Audio driver from my device and cant listen to anything, how do I get it back?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp audio control