Windows 10: how do i reinstall items that were lost during computer reset

Discus and support how do i reinstall items that were lost during computer reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I reinstall apps lost in return windows 10 to default I have a list as long as your arm?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by glenrowan00, Oct 28, 2018.

1. how do i reinstall items that were lost during computer reset

how do I reinstall apps lost in return windows 10 to default I have a list as long as your arm?

:)

glenrowan00, Oct 28, 2018
  2. gabbydgar Win User

Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Leon009 Win User
    How To Reinstall Lost Programs After Running Windows Reset

****UPDATE***

Hello,

My laptop freezes and Windows consistently has been unresponsive for the last few weeks. I have run disk repair and defragmented hard drive. I just realized that I do not have programs that I lost when I recently ran a Windows
    Reset'. I reinstalled some apps that I lost and Google Chrome but when I look at 'Programs and Features' I can see that there are certain programs not listed that I remember being listed before I ran Windows Reset, although I do not remember the exact
    name of the program! One is obviously very crucial, as I remember it being on the computer ever since I purchased it. It's called 'Microsoft' something. please help.

Respectfully,

Leon

Leon009, Oct 28, 2018
  4. how do i reinstall items that were lost during computer reset

Lost old Documents after two-phased reinstall of W7 Home 32bit by W10 Pro 64bit?

Hi Andrewz,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if file is in hidden mode.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you reinstalled Windows 7, are you able to find the files and folders on the computer?
    • When you say that "When Windows 7 Pro 64bit started for the first time", are you able to login to user account on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12386/windows-10-find-lost-files-after-update

Please get back to us with an update on issue with finding Windows.old folder on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

how do i reinstall items that were lost during computer reset

1. how do i reinstall items that were lost during computer reset - Similar Threads - reinstall items were

2. How do I restore apps that were lost during Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore apps that were lost during Windows 10 install: I installed windows 10 upgrade. During install my apps were taken out, how can I reinstall them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-apps-that-were-lost-during/da2e85f6-1836-4ea4-a267-4aabc9c65585
  3. How do I restore apps that were lost during Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore apps that were lost during Windows 10 install: I installed windows 10 upgrade. During install my apps were taken out, how can I reinstall them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-apps-that-were-lost-during/da2e85f6-1836-4ea4-a267-4aabc9c65585
  4. How do I restore apps that were lost during Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do i reset my computer and reinstall windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reset my computer and reinstall windows?: I tried to change the text size did not like the text, so I changed it back to the regular size. In doing so, the icon folders on my desktop moved on top of on another. I removed "auto arrange icons", however when I hover over a folder/icon on my desktop it shows and outline...
  6. How do i reset my computer and reinstall windows?

How do i reset my computer and reinstall windows?: I tried to change the text size did not like the text, so I changed it back to the regular size. In doing so, the icon folders on my desktop moved on top of on another. I removed "auto arrange icons", however when I hover over a folder/icon on my desktop it shows and outline...
  7. Computer lost power during reset.

Computer lost power during reset.: I was resetting my computer earlier and while doing so I lost power. I believe I was about 14% through the "Resetting this PC" phase when power is lost. I chose the "remove everything" option when I began the reset. I have 2 questions#1 - Is any of the information on the...
  8. Computer lost power during reset.

Computer lost power during reset.: I was resetting my computer earlier and while doing so I lost power. I believe I was about 14% through the "Resetting this PC" phase when power is lost. I chose the "remove everything" option when I began the reset. I have 2 questions#1 - Is any of the information on the...
  9. Computer lost power during reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Computer lost power during Reset This PC

Computer lost power during Reset This PC: After that Choose Operating System boot screen appeared with two Windows 10 options after trying both, Reset This PC did not recover I chose Reset This PC from that screen Windows 10 deleted my files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. need to reinstall apps lost during reset

2. how to reinstall apps lost in reset

3. reinstall games that were del

4. what if i reload windows 10 do i lose the virus soft ware that i had purchased?,
  5. reinstall apps lost furing resei,
  6. how do i reload games that were lost when i reset my computer,
  7. how to reinstall programs lost in reset,
  8. i have a list of aps removed becauce of computer shutdown how do i reinstall