Windows 10: How do I reinstall Microsoft eDGE

Discus and support How do I reinstall Microsoft eDGE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have looked at the other answers in this forum and I believe the only cure for Microsoft's Edge is to reinstall it. It is so slow when it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bones1215, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Bones1215 Win User

How do I reinstall Microsoft eDGE

I have looked at the other answers in this forum and I believe the only cure for Microsoft's Edge is to reinstall it. It is so slow when it doesn't redirect that it is useless. So. Someone guide me on its reinstall please!

Regards John

:)

Bones1215, Aug 28, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Slugger Win User
    Reinstalling Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge would pop up and then close. I searched all over the net for the solution!

http://superuser.com/questions/94929...0-edge-browser

from link:

" I had faced similar issues with the edge browser. It disappeared one day. There was no way to manually launch the edge browser. Today I was able to fix it.
    First we need to delete the corrupt edge folder. The path => C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Delete the "Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe" Folder
    You may not able to delete the folder itself and 2 or 3 files. but it does'nt matter. Select the folder, Hit Delete, Then if it asks for admin privileges, Just hit skip and then ok . Restart the computer.
    Then Launch Powershell as administrator and run the following command. Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}
    Hit enter and once the command is executed, Quit powershell and restart the computer to complete the process.
    The edge browser will be back and running in all its glory.
    Please find below the link to the site that has step by step instruction to reinstall the edge browser http://www.techtantri.com/how-to-rei...-edge-browser/

"

Now Microsoft Edge works!

Slugger, Aug 28, 2019
  4. How do I reinstall Microsoft eDGE

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

How do I reinstall Microsoft eDGE

1. How do I reinstall Microsoft eDGE - Similar Threads - reinstall Microsoft eDGE

2. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  3. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  4. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  5. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  6. how do I remove Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I remove Microsoft edge: I have tried for serval years to remove it from my laptop and desktop to no avail. I am finally making a post here in hopes that i can get some answers. the only ways I've seen include installing some program that goes into root privilege's to remove it because it has higher...
  7. How do i reinstall Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i reinstall Microsoft store?: Hello, So yesterday I reseted my computer since it wasn't working, however i realized today that Microsoft store was not on my computer. I went to the web based Windows Store to download apps, but nothing downloads upon clicking the "Get the app" link but nothing happened....
  8. [Solved]How do I reinstall Microsoft EDGE

[Solved]How do I reinstall Microsoft EDGE: I have looked at the other answers in this forum and I believe the only cure for Microsoft's Edge is to reinstall it. It is so slow when it doesn't redirect that it is useless. So. Someone guide me on its reinstall please! Regards John...
  9. How do I reinstall Microsoft eDGE

How do I reinstall Microsoft eDGE: I have looked at the other answers in this forum and I believe the only cure for Microsoft's Edge is to reinstall it. It is so slow when it doesn't redirect that it is useless. So. Someone guide me on its reinstall please! Regards John...
  10. Reinstalling Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Reinstalling Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge would pop up and then close. I searched all over the net for the solution! http://superuser.com/questions/94929...0-edge-browser from link: " I had faced similar issues with the edge browser. It disappeared one day. There was no way to manually launch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to Reinstall Microsoft Edge 1903