Windows 10: How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine

Discus and support How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I run a laptop running Window 10 which I bought in 2016. I used to use Windows Office picture manager on my old laptop running Windows 8. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CP642E, Feb 17, 2020.

1. CP642E Win User

How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine

I run a laptop running Window 10 which I bought in 2016. I used to use Windows Office picture manager on my old laptop running Windows 8. When I upgraded I had Microsoft install Office Picture Manager even though it was being discontinued. I had a corrupt file on my computer last year which required me to have Microsoft reinstall my Office suite of programs...Outlook, Excel, Word....etc. Once that was done every time I went to open Picture Manager, a box popped up asking me to enter my product key. I did but it won't reactivate. Microsoft says I need to reinstall Picture manager but I don't know how. Can you help.

Regards,

:)

CP642E, Feb 17, 2020

2. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Feb 17, 2020
  4. How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine

1. How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine - Similar Threads - reinstall Microsoft Office

2. Microsoft Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager: I have Microsoft 2007 64 bit installed. But only "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" is installed, because this is my Picture manager for a very long time and I do not want to move to another for making simple changes on images. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to make...
  3. How can I export images from Microsoft Office Picture Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I export images from Microsoft Office Picture Manager?: I have downloaded an image of over 140 MB. It's said to be a TIFF file and it opens only in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. How can I convert this image to PDF, PNG or JPEG files? I know that converting it to JPEG would cause its quality to drop. So, is it possible to make...
  4. MicroSoft Office Picture Manager Not opening Pictures when they double clicked on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MicroSoft Office Picture Manager Not opening Pictures when they double clicked on: Hi I have an issue with my Dell Optiplex 7050 win10 pro desktop pc (everything is up to date as per the windows update) The problem is that with Micro Soft Office Picture Manager will not open pictures when I double click on the picture from within windows explorer. When...
  5. Microsoft office picture manager is not working

in Cortana
    Microsoft office picture manager is not working: windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-picture-manager-is-not-working/85e34b1b-cac0-4305-b55d-d800e4865833"
  6. How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019: Hi, I purchased Microsoft office home and business 2019. I received a code and installed the software on my laptop. The laptop broke and I had it replaced. How do I reinstall the office home and business software? I've checked my account but it says the code has been used....
  7. Office Picture Manager

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Picture Manager: I tried to download the Office Picture Manger but Malwarebytes guaranteed each site that presented the download. Is this something new and how can get Picture Manager for a new installation? If I can't will someone point me to a near simple equivalent? My needs are very...
  8. Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Office Picture Manager: I tried to download the Office Picture Manger but Malwarebytes guaranteed each site that presented the download. Is this something new and how can get Picture Manager for a new installation? If I can't will someone point me to a near simple equivalent? My needs are very...
  9. How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019: Hi, I purchased Microsoft office home and business 2019. I received a code and installed the software on my laptop. The laptop broke and I had it replaced. How do I reinstall he office home and business software? I've checked my account but it says the code has been used....
  10. Microsoft Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager: I was working on minor editing of some pictures in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. After I had edited about 30 pictures, I closed the last one and the box came up with all the pictures I had edited. It said there were changes that had not been saved. I clicked on Save and...