Windows 10: How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer?

Discus and support How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! Recently my pc got hacked and to remove the virus, i had to reset my whole pc. After resetting, i tried to open microsoft store but it didnt... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DinethPunchihewa, Jan 13, 2022.

1. How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer?

Hello! Recently my pc got hacked and to remove the virus, i had to reset my whole pc. After resetting, i tried to open microsoft store but it didnt open. So one of my friends suggested that i should completely erase Ms store from my computer and reinstall it. I successfully uninstalled it but i couldnt find a proper website to download ms store. I tried to download ms store from the official microsoft web but it only downloaded a PDF file about an agreement and i am requesting help on what to do after i download the PDF file.

:)

DinethPunchihewa, Jan 13, 2022
  2. p_o_s_pc Win User

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Jan 13, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 13, 2022
  4. How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer?

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

Cluster Head, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer?

1. How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer? - Similar Threads - reinstall Microsoft store

2. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  3. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  4. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  5. How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer?: Hello! Recently my pc got hacked and to remove the virus, i had to reset my whole pc. After resetting, i tried to open microsoft store but it didnt open. So one of my friends suggested that i should completely erase Ms store from my computer and reinstall it. I successfully...
  6. How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall Microsoft store after fully erasing it from my computer?: Hello! Recently my pc got hacked and to remove the virus, i had to reset my whole pc. After resetting, i tried to open microsoft store but it didnt open. So one of my friends suggested that i should completely erase Ms store from my computer and reinstall it. I successfully...
  7. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  8. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  9. How do i reinstall Microsoft store?

How do i reinstall Microsoft store?: Hello, So yesterday I reseted my computer since it wasn't working, however i realized today that Microsoft store was not on my computer. I went to the web based Windows Store to download apps, but nothing downloads upon clicking the "Get the app" link but nothing happened....
  10. How do i fully reinstall Windows Store?

How do i fully reinstall Windows Store?: I've updated Windows Store in Insider build and it seemed to be stuck, so i reset it and now it's permanently broken. I did the powershell reinstall app thing but that didn't work either. The windows store icon is greyed out with an exclamation mark on it....