Windows 10: How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How do I reinstall Microsoft Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Oli Llew., Dec 28, 2021.

1. Oli Llew. Win User

How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in the command prompt.Is there an other way I can re install the Store?Any advice apricated

:)

Oli Llew., Dec 28, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 28, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 28, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - reinstall Microsoft Store

2. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  3. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  4. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  6. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  7. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

8. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  9. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  10. How do i reinstall Microsoft store?

How do i reinstall Microsoft store?: Hello, So yesterday I reseted my computer since it wasn't working, however i realized today that Microsoft store was not on my computer. I went to the web based Windows Store to download apps, but nothing downloads upon clicking the "Get the app" link but nothing happened....