Windows 10: How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop?

Discus and support How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to turn on my Bluetooth for this laptop for the past 2 months and the icon is not available in the action center and I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Osborne_137, May 6, 2020.

1. How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop?

I have been trying to turn on my Bluetooth for this laptop for the past 2 months and the icon is not available in the action center and I have tried any and every solution. How do I get back my Bluetooth driver?

:)

Osborne_137, May 6, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 6, 2020
  3. Bluetooth in windows 10

I should add that my laptop is pre Windows 10 and their isn't any Windows 10 drivers for it at all on the support page.
    Windows 10 installed the drivers and all works as it should. Including BT.

Killerdroid, May 6, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop?

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, May 6, 2020
Thema:

How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop?

1. How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop? - Similar Threads - reinstall Bluetooth driver

2. How do I reinstall/reinstate bluetooth functionality on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall/reinstate bluetooth functionality on my laptop: Hi, 24/02/2024I have a Lenovo yoga slim 7 running windows 11. I had previously turned off bluetooth via the toggle switch which used to be available when i clicked the battery and wifi logo on the task bar. When i was ready to turn bluetooth back on this toggle was no longer...
  3. How do I reinstall/reinstate bluetooth functionality on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall/reinstate bluetooth functionality on my laptop: Hi, 24/02/2024I have a Lenovo yoga slim 7 running windows 11. I had previously turned off bluetooth via the toggle switch which used to be available when i clicked the battery and wifi logo on the task bar. When i was ready to turn bluetooth back on this toggle was no longer...
  4. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  5. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  6. How do I reinstall my ethernet driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall my ethernet driver?: Hello, Recently I uninstalled my ethernet adaptor on my device manager while following a YouTube tech support tutorial. To my understanding, my computer requires ethernet to access the internet as every time when click on my Wi-Fi bar, no other internet options show up. My...
  7. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?: when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on-my-pc/24dcd358-b0ce-4d6b-9c4c-80a290a3165e
  8. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?...
  9. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc

How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc: this pc came with in built bluetooth and currently i can not locate it. i tried locating it by using device manager,couldn't locate it. please help me the pc is an envy 360 with a ryzen 7 processor desktop - 5nev3tq...
  10. Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop

Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop: I have window 10 installed on my laptop toshiba portege Z930. I am unable to find the option to turn on bluetooth. i have tried many things but nothing worked.I can't find the bluetooth devices and drivers for toshiba. I need to uninstall and reinstall "Bluetooth Device -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall bluetooth windows 10

2. phonak hearing aids bluetooth driver for Windows 10