Windows 10: How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you

Discus and support How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Used to have Bluetooth. Now I don't. Only change is update of windows 10. Have spent time looking on my pc to where I can downloads them BUT I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatriciaZiliani, Oct 3, 2019.

1. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you

Used to have Bluetooth. Now I don't. Only change is update of windows 10. Have spent time looking on my pc to where I can downloads them BUT I cant find the settings that are suggested? I am a grandmother not a young tech head How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you :) So please keep replies simple. However I do know a scammer when I see one How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you :)

:)

PatriciaZiliani, Oct 3, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 3, 2019
  4. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you

Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you

1. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you - Similar Threads - reinstall bluetooth drivers

2. I forgot my Windows password. How do I reset it? Thank you. not the Microsoft PW Using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my Windows password. How do I reset it? Thank you. not the Microsoft PW Using...: Hello:I misplaced my Windows password. I need assistance resetting my password. I upgraded to Windows 11 this past week. I couldn't remember the password even when I was using Windows 10,. I have my MS password. Thanks in advance. :...
  3. I forgot my Windows password. How do I reset it? Thank you. not the Microsoft PW Using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my Windows password. How do I reset it? Thank you. not the Microsoft PW Using...: Hello:I misplaced my Windows password. I need assistance resetting my password. I upgraded to Windows 11 this past week. I couldn't remember the password even when I was using Windows 10,. I have my MS password. Thanks in advance. :...
  4. Thank you, Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you, Microsoft.: The morning opening of unique and striking windows photographs are often morning improvement experiences for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-microsoft/39d3d5d1-dec6-42ae-a1c4-f4f83ff296b2
  5. Thank you, Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you, Microsoft.: The morning opening of unique and striking windows photographs are often morning improvement experiences for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-microsoft/39d3d5d1-dec6-42ae-a1c4-f4f83ff296b2
  6. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?: when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on-my-pc/24dcd358-b0ce-4d6b-9c4c-80a290a3165e
  7. Thank you, Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thank you, Microsoft: I just want to say thanks. Thanks for making me go to a remote site to wake up 3 computers, where your stealth update last night November 25th 2020 for that poor excuse of a browser aka Credge and whatever stuff you updated, somehow decided to reset my sleep setting from...
  8. How do you reinstall bluetooth on the windows 10

How do you reinstall bluetooth on the windows 10: I was using the bluetooth as normal and then all of a sudden my laptop no longer has bluetooth. I went to the device manager and showed the hidden items but there was no bluetooth there so now apparently I need to reinstall the bluetooth driver and I have no idea how to do...
  9. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?...
  10. If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.: My laptop is a dell g3 i5. my gtx 1050 ti became undetected for some reason. I then uninstalled it in hopes to reinstall it and for it to work. Now I can't reinstall it. Help submitted by /u/theal2345 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall bluetooth drivers windows 10