Windows 10: How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

Discus and support How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MuradAli5, Nov 4, 2020.

1. MuradAli5 Win User

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?

:)

MuradAli5, Nov 4, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Nov 4, 2020
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Nov 4, 2020
  4. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

1. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers? - Similar Threads - reinstall bluetooth drivers

2. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  3. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  4. How do I reinstall my ethernet driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall my ethernet driver?: Hello, Recently I uninstalled my ethernet adaptor on my device manager while following a YouTube tech support tutorial. To my understanding, my computer requires ethernet to access the internet as every time when click on my Wi-Fi bar, no other internet options show up. My...
  5. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?: when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on-my-pc/24dcd358-b0ce-4d6b-9c4c-80a290a3165e
  6. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc

How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc: this pc came with in built bluetooth and currently i can not locate it. i tried locating it by using device manager,couldn't locate it. please help me the pc is an envy 360 with a ryzen 7 processor desktop - 5nev3tq...
  7. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers: I want your help. How can I reinstall Bluetooth drivers and adapters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers/353bb98b-8317-4dd3-8c6d-48cd0f5320b2
  8. how to reinstall bluetooth driver?

how to reinstall bluetooth driver?: i cannot open the bluetooth as bluetooth driver has been deleted so can i reinstall that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-driver/a85254da-d924-4e21-baf9-65f69124ba3f
  9. How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop?

How do I reinstall my Bluetooth driver on my Windows 10 laptop?: I have been trying to turn on my Bluetooth for this laptop for the past 2 months and the icon is not available in the action center and I have tried any and every solution. How do I get back my Bluetooth driver?...
  10. how do i reinstall drivers

how do i reinstall drivers: I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have? HELP For a computer dummy! * Moved from Community Participation Center...