Windows 10: how do i reinstall my window store by powershell

Discus and support how do i reinstall my window store by powershell in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; reinstall my store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anitaapril, Jun 14, 2019.

1. how do i reinstall my window store by powershell

reinstall my store

:)

anitaapril, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Jun 14, 2019
  3. How to reinstall the windows Store

Hi Eibie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Method 1:

Please be informed that you cannot uninstall the windows store in windows 10.I suggest you to check Windows store in all apps and if you able to find Windows store in all apps ping it to start menu.

1. Go to windows icon.

2. Now click on all app.

3. You will find the windows store in the list.

4. Then right click on windows store and pin it to start.

Method 2:

I suggest you to re-register the Windows store app. Please follow the below steps to re-register:

• Click on start and type
      Powershell.

• Right click on the powershell and click on
      Run as Administrator.

And run the following in a Command Window to re-register:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 14, 2019
  4. how do i reinstall my window store by powershell

Windows App Store Not Opening

I have the exact same issue and have tried all the suggested steps in regards to reinstalling via powershell script and deleting Appdata cache folder. No method has worked.

xlxcrossing, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

how do i reinstall my window store by powershell

1. how do i reinstall my window store by powershell - Similar Threads - reinstall window store

2. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  3. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  4. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  5. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  6. How do i reinstall Microsoft store?

How do i reinstall Microsoft store?: Hello, So yesterday I reseted my computer since it wasn't working, however i realized today that Microsoft store was not on my computer. I went to the web based Windows Store to download apps, but nothing downloads upon clicking the "Get the app" link but nothing happened....
  7. windows store reinstalling error powershell

windows store reinstalling error powershell: by running following command in powershell to reinstall windows store Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} i got following error Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed...
  8. How do i fully reinstall Windows Store?

How do i fully reinstall Windows Store?: I've updated Windows Store in Insider build and it seemed to be stuck, so i reset it and now it's permanently broken. I did the powershell reinstall app thing but that didn't work either. The windows store icon is greyed out with an exclamation mark on it....
  9. how do i reinstall microsoft store on my windows 10 ?

how do i reinstall microsoft store on my windows 10 ?: how do i reinstall microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-microsoft-store-on-my-windows/9273f7cb-0639-490b-b243-64de82b387d7
  10. How do i restore the windows store? or reinstall windows store.

How do i restore the windows store? or reinstall windows store.: hi gurus, I have been facing issue with latest windows 10 mandatory update which i had to do on 10 Nov. Not sure which version that was. After that update which took around 2 hours, I got the screen flashing issue which got resolved after deselecting the windows error...