Windows 10: How do I reinstall Office after network failure?

Discus and support How do I reinstall Office after network failure? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a 5 subscription to Office. I have a Intel STK1a32WFC computer. I had to delete it to upgrade to the Anniversary Release of Win10. After... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Tully, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Tully Win User

How do I reinstall Office after network failure?

I have a 5 subscription to Office.
    I have a Intel STK1a32WFC computer.
    I had to delete it to upgrade to the Anniversary Release of Win10.
    After installing the upgrade, I started the download of Office &
    about hallway through install, my Internet connection failed.

When I was back on-line I tried to start the installation again!
    Then gave me instructions on how to remove the failed Install.
    None of the instructions worked! It keeps saying "Wait until the present download is complete"

What do I do now?

:)

Tully, Aug 8, 2016

2. Do I need to reinstall Microsoft Office after Windows 10 upgrade

I'm glad I won't have to reinstall office or any other programs... I know in the past when upgrading to a new operating system everything was wiped

DoreenFerington, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Do I need to reinstall Microsoft Office after Windows 10 upgrade

Will upgrading from Windows 7 or later preserve my personal files, applications and settings?

Yes, upgrading from Windows 7 or a later version will preserve your personal files, applications and settings.

Backup your computer:

When making significant changes to your computer such as updating the operating system, you should always backup. See links to resources about backing up by clicking the link for the respective version of Windows you are running:

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7
    Windows 8/8.1

Also review:

How to: 10 Tips before
    installing the latest Windows 10 build

How to: 10 things
    to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

Once you have installed these important updates and followed the prerequisite instructions, you should be ready to receive your
    free update to Windows 10 this summer.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Please see instructions here
    Install Office on your PC or Mac - Office Support

Hi.
    Try using the "Language and Install Options" and NOT the big button that says INSTALL.
    You will see the option to download an ISO. Then you can try running setup that way.

How do I reinstall Office after network failure? [​IMG]

Another option would be to go into Control Panel>Programs & Features>Installed Programs, select Office and then at the top, select REPAIR or UNINSTALL.

simrick, Aug 9, 2016
  5. Tully Win User
    Thanx!

Will do it now!

Tully, Aug 9, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Let me know how it turns out and which option works for you. I will be interested to know for future. *Smile

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I reinstall Office after network failure? - Similar Threads - reinstall Office network

2. How do I reinstall network adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall network adapter?: So I was having issues connecting my computer to my home wifi I was having issues with DNS and getaway, I was told I can uninstall the network adapter and reinstall it, but it wasn’t appearing anywhere. I’ve tried resetting the pc, doing network reset, doing the trouble shoot...
  3. How do I reinstall network adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall network adapter?: So I was having issues connecting my computer to my home wifi I was having issues with DNS and getaway, I was told I can uninstall the network adapter and reinstall it, but it wasn’t appearing anywhere. I’ve tried resetting the pc, doing network reset, doing the trouble shoot...
  4. How do I reinstall network adapter?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I reinstall my Office 365?

How do I reinstall my Office 365?: I accidently deleted my entire Office 365 while cleaning out some programs. I have an annual plan. How do I reinstall without paying again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-my-office-365/67fe8d08-346c-4364-8cff-60b265b7bbda
  6. how do i reinstall win 10 on old hp machine after hdd failure?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i reinstall win 10 on old hp machine after hdd failure?: have booted from flash drive to install win 10 on new hdd but drive is not initated and does not show up in disk part help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-win-10-on-old-hp-machine-after/fa44c2e5-ac5e-4e5f-af2d-371cd77c8eb0
  7. How do i connect to my office networked server

How do i connect to my office networked server: I currently use Microsoft Surface 3 with windows 10. I am struggling to connect to my office networked server. I receives feedback that "Windows cannot access \\server". I need help 128719
  8. How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019

How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019: Hi, I purchased Microsoft office home and business 2019. I received a code and installed the software on my laptop. The laptop broke and I had it replaced. How do I reinstall he office home and business software? I've checked my account but it says the code has been used....
  9. How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10

How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10: I may well need to reinstall Windows 10. I have WIndows Office 19 Home and Student. I understand that reinstalling WIndows 10 will wipe Office off the hard drive. How do I ensure that I can get Office back onto the machine after the reinstall?...
  10. how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall?: I bought Office 2016 months ago, but due to windows update failure I had to reinstall win10 thereby losing Office 2016. Can someone point me to a contact? I bought Office 2010 online from MS. TIA 49389