Windows 10: How do i reinstall realtek audio console AND how do i fix the dts sound effects not showing up

Discus and support How do i reinstall realtek audio console AND how do i fix the dts sound effects not showing up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I turned on some sort of sound effect on dts sound effects in realtek audio console and when i opened it back up to change it back to normal the tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by walyo, Mar 27, 2021.

1. walyo Win User

How do i reinstall realtek audio console AND how do i fix the dts sound effects not showing up

So I turned on some sort of sound effect on dts sound effects in realtek audio console and when i opened it back up to change it back to normal the tab disapeared so i uninstalled realtek audio console thinking i could reinstall it but i cant so if anyone can please help me fix both of those problems i would appreciate it

:)

walyo, Mar 27, 2021
  2. JosephT71 Win User

Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

There are many driver and audio console updates, you didn't specify where you got them and which version it is.

The latest official one from Microsoft Update Catalog is 6.0.8849.1 realtek audio driver and 11.0.6000.736 realtek software components (which includes 11.0.600.736 realtek audio effects, 1.0.0.220 realtek audio universal service and 11.0.6000.204 realtek
    hardware support application). Download them, upzip them and update all FOUR items in the device manager. Run Microsoft Store and you should see your Realtek Audio Console updating to 1.8.204.0.

Laptops also come with other audio enhancements applications like Dolby, DTS, Acer TrueHarmony, Creative SoundBlaster, Nahimic... The list goes on and on. You may have to track down updates for them.

JosephT71, Mar 27, 2021
  3. jaison Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Hello! For me the options appear equal to the friend up, but in the game there is no effect 5.1. I followed the steps R2.71 A1 (Alternative method).
    I need to do another procedure? Thanks.

jaison, Mar 27, 2021
  4. How do i reinstall realtek audio console AND how do i fix the dts sound effects not showing up

Dts and realtek

Hi Microsoft

I want to say why you give us updates if drivers dI'd not work properly I am happy with previous window 10

After update I cant use dts headphone x and realtek audio console if I need to use dts the realtek didnt work if I need to use realtek then dts did work why you did that I am happy with previous version of window I can use both of then now how the sound
    feel like no bass nothing it's kinda you are using laptop speaker sound in headphones if you can't fix them don't give updates Asus said in driver installation if you can't find realtek download from link I am tried doing this I am...I am kinda this takes
    my whole day reply I need this to be fixed

AnkitGamer, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

How do i reinstall realtek audio console AND how do i fix the dts sound effects not showing up

1. How do i reinstall realtek audio console AND how do i fix the dts sound effects not showing up - Similar Threads - reinstall realtek audio

2. Hi how do i open the realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi how do i open the realtek audio console: When i try to open the realtek console its stuck in a infinite loading loop, and im trying to open it because i uninstalled my realtek driver and my gaming headset mic stopped working and the pop up that asks me what i plugged in from realtek stopped showing up so any help is...
  3. Hi how do i open the realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi how do i open the realtek audio console: When i try to open the realtek console its stuck in a infinite loading loop, and im trying to open it because i uninstalled my realtek driver and my gaming headset mic stopped working and the pop up that asks me what i plugged in from realtek stopped showing up so any help is...
  4. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  5. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  6. How do I get my Realtek Audio to show up again?

How do I get my Realtek Audio to show up again?: Randomly at times my Realtek audio, which I use to listen to audio through my headphones, will randomly dissapear off my computer. This happened three times now and I find that the only way to fix it is to hard reset my PC altogether. I have tried installing new "drivers" for...
  7. How do I get my Realtek Audio to show up again?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my Realtek Audio to show up again?: Randomly at times my Realtek audio, which I use to listen to audio through my headphones, will randomly dissapear off my computer. This happened three times now and I find that the only way to fix it is to hard reset my PC altogether. I have tried installing new "drivers" for...
  8. How do I get my Realtek Audio to show up again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Realtek Audio Console not showing sound effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Console not showing sound effects: So i know i had the options before where i just went to the audio console and clicked the speakers tab to see an equalizer and all the other options there like pitch shifting, however, now it just shows the basic options for changing default format of the audio. I tried to go...
  10. DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console: [ATTACH] I've done everything that I know to try to fix this, but it just won't appear. I tried to unnistal the app and install it again, nothing. I tried to delete the drivers of Realtek and restart the pc again, it fixied the problem, but completly ruined the sound. I'm...