Windows 10: How do i reinstall the ms store? how do i play sea of thieves?

Discus and support How do i reinstall the ms store? how do i play sea of thieves? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been trying everything to get sea of thieves to run on my pc, everything i've ever tried to download on my pc has been fine but for some reason... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NickolasDawson, Jan 9, 2020.

1. How do i reinstall the ms store? how do i play sea of thieves?

I've been trying everything to get sea of thieves to run on my pc, everything i've ever tried to download on my pc has been fine but for some reason sea of thieves wont let me download it, it will always error out whether in ms store or xbox app

I recently reinstalled it to try to get it to work again and low and behold error again, so i try to restart the pc because the store recommended me to, when i got back to the desktop i would click the ms app and it wouldnt open up, so i got on the forums here and found someone with the same issue as the store not openning, some guy recommended he windows key+I and find ms store and reset it

after i reset it, it sounded like it it just deleted it, and the guy in the post tells you to reinstall it and talks about something with powershell, I try the powershell thing and it tells me it cant do whatever i'm doing to due to a positional parameter that cant be found that accepts argument "*"

I have no clue what to do, I think i need MS store to be downloaded again, and after that i need to get past the error for sea of thieves

I dont know how to reinstall ms store

:)

NickolasDawson, Jan 9, 2020

2. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/sea-of-thieves-faq

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/xbox-play-anywhere-help

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 9, 2020
  4. How do i reinstall the ms store? how do i play sea of thieves?

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

How do i reinstall the ms store? how do i play sea of thieves?

1. How do i reinstall the ms store? how do i play sea of thieves? - Similar Threads - reinstall store play

2. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  3. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  4. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  6. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  7. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  8. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  9. Reinstalling Sea of Thieves problem

Reinstalling Sea of Thieves problem: Hi, I have a problem with Sea of Thieves installation. I previously encountered a bug that made my game crash on launch due to a corrupt file so I decided to reinstall it. The weird thing is that the Windows Store seems to install only about 30mb of game in 5 seconds. I...
  10. Sea Of Thieves / Windows Store - What is it doing.......?

Sea Of Thieves / Windows Store - What is it doing.......?: I purchased Sea of Thieves and left it downloading for a day, more than enough time than it needed. I came back to find it had frozen at 4Gbs done out of 47Gbs. Something to do with Xbox Game Bar trying to update and just refused to work. Eventually after tampering around I...