Windows 10: How do I reinstall the Windows Fax and Scan driver in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I reinstall the Windows Fax and Scan driver in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted it from the list of Printers & Scanners. I can still access the program by searching for it, but it no longer appears as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by I appreciate your help, Mar 22, 2021.

1. How do I reinstall the Windows Fax and Scan driver in Windows 10?

I accidentally deleted it from the list of Printers & Scanners. I can still access the program by searching for it, but it no longer appears as an option under Printers & Scanners.

The Microsoft support articles I've read suggesting accessing Windows Features -> Print and Document Services and reselecting it, but it doesn't appear in that subdirectory on my computer Windows 10 Home x64. The only items in my Print and Document Services folder are Internet Printing Client, LPD Print Service, and LPR Port Monitor.

:)

I appreciate your help, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2021
  4. How do I reinstall the Windows Fax and Scan driver in Windows 10?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

How do I reinstall the Windows Fax and Scan driver in Windows 10?

1. How do I reinstall the Windows Fax and Scan driver in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - reinstall Fax Scan

2. How do I install Windows fax and Scan on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows fax and Scan on Win11: What happened to Windows fax and scan?Ive tried Control Panel->Windows features->Print and Document services but there is no Fax and Scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-fax-and-scan-on-win11/aca49ed5-033c-4f3d-a793-4e40658d277a
  3. How do I install Windows fax and Scan on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows fax and Scan on Win11: What happened to Windows fax and scan?Ive tried Control Panel->Windows features->Print and Document services but there is no Fax and Scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-fax-and-scan-on-win11/aca49ed5-033c-4f3d-a793-4e40658d277a
  4. Windows Fax & Scan mistakenly uninstalled - how to reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax & Scan mistakenly uninstalled - how to reinstall: I uninstalled the Windows Fax & Scan app program from my Windows 10 computer. How do I reinstall it? Thank you, Jeri https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-scan-mistakenly-uninstalled-how-to/ad9f7216-3b65-4b3f-8991-4a6958f89d12
  5. Windows 10 fax & scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fax & scan: will windows 10 fax and scan receive faxes if you are logged off computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/f9329eea-5e0a-4080-a2e5-d79b8221c652
  6. How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?

How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?: I am trying to scan and save a file in PDF format using Windows 10 Fax and Scan, but there are only Bmp, JPG, PNG, Tiff file saves. Please provide an update so it will save in PDF mode. Thank you....
  7. Windows 10 fax and scan

Windows 10 fax and scan: Why is there no place to scan from a printer scanner to my new Windows 10 computer Windows fax and Scan worked well on the old windows 7 one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-and-scan/aa3c7c22-1f65-4c7c-916a-4fadee1d8ecd
  8. Windows 10 - FAX & Scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - FAX & Scan: System is telling me 'No scanners detected' although I have a scanner installed and which was working perfectly when last used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7c238717-810b-464c-a880-69a3a28c1f90
  9. Windows 10 Fax & Scan

Windows 10 Fax & Scan: I have an external voice modem attached to my Dell 8700. The modem appears to be working but I am not able to successfully fax from it. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated....
  10. How do I reinstall the Fax?Scan virtual printer in Win 10

How do I reinstall the Fax?Scan virtual printer in Win 10: I deleted some time ago the above as I have never ever used it, but now I have a need. How do I recover it? I have full win 10 installation not an upgrade. Thanks David 57181