Windows 10: How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver?

Discus and support How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver? The fact is that Fujitsu has not yet updated the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kpy3eHIIITepH, May 25, 2020.

1. How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver?

Hello!
    How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver?
    The fact is that Fujitsu has not yet updated the Windows 10 driver for the NVIDIA card installed on my notebook, and the NVIDIA website says that their respective driver is valid for all computers except Fujitsu.
    So when automatic updates or attempts are made to manually install updates or reinstall the system, a new driver is forced to be installed and the laptop simply won't boot. Everything was done in amanual manner.
    It was advised to boot in safe mode from a flash drive or DVD disc, remove the video driver in Device Manager and then install the right video driver, but it did not help.

:)

Kpy3eHIIITepH, May 25, 2020

2. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2020
  3. Unsupported Graphics card .

Hello Ayush,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 25, 2020
  4. How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver?

windows 10 graphic driver bootloop on start up

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the driver from the device manager.

To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click it, and select
      Update Driver Software. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right click your graphics card and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
    Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver?

1. How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver? - Similar Threads - reinstall update without

2. how do i enable graphics card without monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable graphics card without monitor: my laptop has a broken monitor and i use HDMI to connect it to another monitor. i was trying to update my graphics card but accidentally disabled it and now because of my laptop's broken screen i cant see anything and HDMI doesn't work anymore. is there any solution for this...
  3. My AMD Graphics Driver is being replaced by a windows driver automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AMD Graphics Driver is being replaced by a windows driver automatically.: My AMD Graphics card driver is being automatically replaced by a driver through windows update, even though I have changed the device installation settings to no on my Windows 11 device....
  4. My AMD Graphics Driver is being replaced by a windows driver automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AMD Graphics Driver is being replaced by a windows driver automatically.: My AMD Graphics card driver is being automatically replaced by a driver through windows update, even though I have changed the device installation settings to no on my Windows 11 device....
  5. Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically: Hey, guys. I made a mistake of installing a driver from old files while I was in device manager I was supposed to choose "let me pick a list for available graphics drivers", but instead of doing so, I clicked next on a old folder I hadNow I am stuck with an old AMD Graphics...
  6. Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically: Hey, guys. I made a mistake of installing a driver from old files while I was in device manager I was supposed to choose "let me pick a list for available graphics drivers", but instead of doing so, I clicked next on a old folder I hadNow I am stuck with an old AMD Graphics...
  7. Graphics Card Keeps Reinstalling Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows automatically downgrades my graphics card driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows automatically downgrades my graphics card driver: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/User202000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhtcv0/windows_automatically_downgrades_my_graphics_card/
  9. Do I need to replace my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need to replace my graphics card?: Hello. I recently had problems with BSOD on random occasions. I tried everything, including complete clean reinstall of my PC. It still gave me BSOD. I have an Acer Swift Laptop. So I looked in the device manager and saw that my intel(r) uhd graphics 620 had a code 43 and...
  10. Replacement Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replacement Graphics Card: Hello, I’m trying to repair an elderly friend’s desktop PC and hope someone can help. In early November Windows Update supplied a driver update for the graphics card, AMD/ATI Radeon HD5570 DDR3. Straight afterwards the display screen was corrupted with block colours and bars,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall windows 10 bluetooth driver