Windows 10: How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10

Discus and support How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I may well need to reinstall Windows 10. I have WIndows Office 19 Home and Student. I understand that reinstalling WIndows 10 will wipe Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BruceAllen3, Nov 21, 2018.

1. How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10

I may well need to reinstall Windows 10.

I have WIndows Office 19 Home and Student.

I understand that reinstalling WIndows 10 will wipe Office off the hard drive.

How do I ensure that I can get Office back onto the machine after the reinstall?

:)

BruceAllen3, Nov 21, 2018
  2. jpierce55 Win User

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Nov 21, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10 :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Nov 21, 2018
  4. How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10

Reinstall Windows?

You'll need to reinstall windows. just use repair *Toast :toast:

I'd go with 32 bit, myself, because of compatibility with software, and games..

SimFreak47, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10

1. How do I reinstall Windows Office 19 Home and Student after I reinstall WIndows 10 - Similar Threads - reinstall Office Home

2. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student: Reinstall Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019.Performed Windows install.After entering my numerous times I am unable to complete install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-office-2019-home-student/b2a4d8b6-dc59-4652-98ae-f6f4e9534451
  3. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student: Reinstall Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019.Performed Windows install.After entering my numerous times I am unable to complete install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-office-2019-home-student/b2a4d8b6-dc59-4652-98ae-f6f4e9534451
  4. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clean reinstall Windows 10 without losing license of Windows 10 and Office Home and Student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean reinstall Windows 10 without losing license of Windows 10 and Office Home and Student: We have an HP laptop with Windows 10 and OHS license. Suddenly it wont boot to Windows. We already tried many attempts to repair but failed. If we clean reinstall the Windows do we still have our Windows 10 and OHS license? Yeah, I already read this...
  6. How do I reinstall Cotana in Windows 10 Home

in Cortana
    How do I reinstall Cotana in Windows 10 Home: This is what I get when I open Cortana. Can anyone help? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-cotana-in-windows-10-home/9f97d428-3669-45a0-998d-03718393a3b6
  7. reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016: My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now. I do not need the upgraded office...
  8. how do i upload office home & student

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i upload office home & student: how do I upload office home & student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-office-home-student/968e0537-7dd6-478b-8a69-b2e30fabbe65
  9. How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019

How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019: Hi, I purchased Microsoft office home and business 2019. I received a code and installed the software on my laptop. The laptop broke and I had it replaced. How do I reinstall the office home and business software? I've checked my account but it says the code has been used....
  10. How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019

How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019: Hi, I purchased Microsoft office home and business 2019. I received a code and installed the software on my laptop. The laptop broke and I had it replaced. How do I reinstall he office home and business software? I've checked my account but it says the code has been used....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall office home and student 2019

2. reinstall office home & student 2019

3. reinstall office 2019 home and student

4. reinstall office home student 2019,
  5. reinstall microsoft office 2019,
  6. how to reinstall office home and student 2019,
  7. how to reinstal office home and business 2019 with same key,
  8. how to reinstall microsoft office 2019 after new hard drive,
  9. reinstall home and student 2019 on new computer,
  10. cna microsoft office home and student be uninstalled and reinstalled on same computer,
  11. installation problems with office 2019 for home and student,
  12. reloading office home and student 2019,
  13. my hard drive died and i need to reinstall office home and student 2019,
  14. once i uninstall office home and student 2019 do i have to use the same microsoft account to reinstall,
  15. can i reinstall office 2019 after hard reset of my laptop