Windows 10: how do i reinstall windows on my ink pad

Discus and support how do i reinstall windows on my ink pad in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i reinstall windows on my ink pad it asks me to install windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LIZ RALLS, Jul 26, 2019.

1. LIZ RALLS Win User

how do i reinstall windows on my ink pad

how do i reinstall windows on my ink pad it asks me to install windows

:)

LIZ RALLS, Jul 26, 2019

2. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Windows Ink Constant Black Screen

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you are experiencing with Windows Ink. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting an error message?
    • Can you still send us your screenshot so that we can replicate the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already tried reinstalling Windows Ink?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 26, 2019
  4. how do i reinstall windows on my ink pad

Ink worksapce apps appear on non-touch screen

Hi Ian,

With regard to your query, since applications normally open on the primary screen, we suggest that you try switching both screens from primary to secondary. If the issue persist, try uninstalling and reinstalling the feature by following the steps below:

• Click on Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar.
    • Turn System Icons On or Off.
    • Locate the Windows Ink Workspace icon and set it to
      Off
    • Reboot the PC.
    • Repeat steps 1 to 4.
    • Locate the Windows Ink Workspace icon and set it to
      On
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

how do i reinstall windows on my ink pad

1. how do i reinstall windows on my ink pad - Similar Threads - reinstall ink pad

2. how do i disable windows ink on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable windows ink on windows 10: ive tried following about 5 articles and 2 videos and none of them work. when i do windows + r then type gpedit.msc it doesnt work. nothing shows up. when i do windows + r then type regedit and look for windowsinkworkspace i cant find it. i tried to create one manually but...
  3. how do i disable windows ink on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i disable windows ink on windows 10: ive tried following about 5 articles and 2 videos and none of them work. when i do windows + r then type gpedit.msc it doesnt work. nothing shows up. when i do windows + r then type regedit and look for windowsinkworkspace i cant find it. i tried to create one manually but...
  4. How to reinstall windows ink?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows ink?: Since window update my tablet pen pressure is not working i found the problem that windows ink doesn't work so i did window reset but it is not repaired now i will try reinstall "windows ink" what can i do? How to reinstall windows ink?...
  5. How to reinstall windows ink?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows ink?: Since window update my tablet pen pressure is not working i found the problem that windows ink doesn't work so i did window reset but it is not repaired now i will try reinstall "windows ink" what can i do? How to reinstall windows ink?...
  6. how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer?: how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-determine-how-much-ink-is-left-in-my/13599625-fb28-4fe9-ac9e-c9036ac0f72c
  7. how do i see the ink levels on my printer

how do i see the ink levels on my printer: how do i see the ink levels on my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-the-ink-levels-on-my-printer/6b6c4da4-ddfe-4424-a7d6-381b8ef6dda1
  8. How do I completely remove windows ink from my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I completely remove windows ink from my computer?: As the title says, I dont want to disable it, I want to completely remove it from my computer, its giving me problems with my drawing tablets. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Mercron [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I check my ink level in my printer?

How do I check my ink level in my printer?: how do I check my ink level in my printer? * Original title: ink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-my-ink-level-in-my-printer/df682b8a-d1bf-4709-8f8c-8cc519b3803d
  10. how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink

how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink: I work on a desktop computer with 2 monitors .. .neither are touch screens, but I do use a WACOM graphics tablet. Of late Window Pen and Window Ink program keeps taking precedent over my Wacom drivers and I have to constantly reset my Wacom tablet settings to NOT USE Windows...