Windows 10: How do I reinstalled windows after installing new motherboard

Discus and support How do I reinstalled windows after installing new motherboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So first off I'm not very tech savvy. I've spent the past 5 hours replacing my motherboard and CPU and I'm trying to fix the drivers. I'm reading that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itsBIGPOOP, Sep 2, 2020.

1. How do I reinstalled windows after installing new motherboard

So first off I'm not very tech savvy. I've spent the past 5 hours replacing my motherboard and CPU and I'm trying to fix the drivers. I'm reading that I apparently have to reinstall windows but no double articles will give me a straight answer online... I don't believe I have the original windows installation CD and I have my windows 10 account linked to my Microsoft account. Pretty frustrated with all this so if anyone can help out I'd be very grateful

submitted by /u/itsBIGPOOP
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/itsBIGPOOP, Sep 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 2, 2020
  4. jpierce55 Win User

How do I reinstalled windows after installing new motherboard

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

How do I reinstalled windows after installing new motherboard

1. How do I reinstalled windows after installing new motherboard - Similar Threads - reinstalled installing motherboard

2. What to do after I install my new motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do after I install my new motherboard?: Hi. I just purchased a new motherboard, RAM, and CPU for my PC. I'm assuming after I install these, Windows 10 will cease to boot. My Windows 10 came with the PC and is OEM.That being said, I would like to upgrade to Windows 11 instead due to the newer model motherboard and...
  3. What to do after I install my new motherboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do after I install my new motherboard?: Hi. I just purchased a new motherboard, RAM, and CPU for my PC. I'm assuming after I install these, Windows 10 will cease to boot. My Windows 10 came with the PC and is OEM.That being said, I would like to upgrade to Windows 11 instead due to the newer model motherboard and...
  4. What to do after I install my new motherboard?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reinstalling Windows after Hardware change new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows after Hardware change new motherboard: Hello,I have recently updated my hardware for my desktop including motherboard, CPU, RAM, and HDD and want to reinstall Windows. My product key that I received as a gift was for Windows 8.1 that I then upgraded my PC to Windows 10 several years ago. Can I download the Windows...
  6. Reinstalling Windows after Hardware change new motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows after Hardware change new motherboard: Hello,I have recently updated my hardware for my desktop including motherboard, CPU, RAM, and HDD and want to reinstall Windows. My product key that I received as a gift was for Windows 8.1 that I then upgraded my PC to Windows 10 several years ago. Can I download the Windows...
  7. Reinstalling Windows after Hardware change new motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Reinstalling Windows on new motherboard

Reinstalling Windows on new motherboard: I have a retail version of Windows 7 which I previously updated to Windows 10. I have had to change my motherboard and CPU. Can I perform a clean install of Windows 10 and use my previous product key for Windows 10? If not, can I use my Windows 7 key? Thank you...
  9. Windows reactivation after new motherboard installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows reactivation after new motherboard installed: My old motherboard was broken so I had to replace it. I know that windows considers this a "new computer", but is there a way to transfer the license even though I could not deactivate my license on my old mobo....
  10. Reinstall with new Motherboard? Win10

Reinstall with new Motherboard? Win10: I've purchased all the components for my new PC..and it includes a completely new chipset on the motherboard (1151). I recently purchased a windows 10 key from here (Windows 10 Home 32-bit/64-bit English International: Amazon.co.uk: Software). The USB flash drive Home...