Windows 10: "How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS...

Discus and support "How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A couple of years ago I started to get rid of an older computer. I used a retail license for W8.1 and upgraded to W10. I removed the license from my MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Halfnote2, May 30, 2023.

1. Halfnote2 Win User

"How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS...

A couple of years ago I started to get rid of an older computer. I used a retail license for W8.1 and upgraded to W10. I removed the license from my MS email account. I created a NEW MS email account and installed W10 using that NEW email account. I had all that account information written down but have lost it. The computer is not booting. I do not have the email address, it's password, security question answers, the email account was never used so there are no emails to refer back to in the account recovery process. I have no info that I can use to recover the email account. I also, can not

:)

Halfnote2, May 30, 2023
  2. GordonAL Win User

Dead links in emails from Microsoft re Win10

I get emails from MS with info about upcoming upgrade. All the links are 404s - dead links. Anyone else? Any suggestions?

GordonAL, May 30, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 30, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

"How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 30, 2023
Thema:

1. "How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS... - Similar Threads - release installation dead

2. "How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS...: A couple of years ago I started to get rid of an older computer. I used a retail license for W8.1 and upgraded to W10. I removed the license from my MS email account. I created a NEW MS email account and installed W10 using that NEW email account. I had all that account...
  3. "How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "How do I release my installation from a dead inaccessible email and reinstall with NEW MS...: A couple of years ago I started to get rid of an older computer. I used a retail license for W8.1 and upgraded to W10. I removed the license from my MS email account. I created a NEW MS email account and installed W10 using that NEW email account. I had all that account...
  4. MS Store and dead email account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store and dead email account: I want to download a free app, CSV Viewer and the store only puts up an old dead email account for me to log in with , even if I am already logged in with my real email address. I cannot find away round this and I DO NOT want to create a new account. I have no idea what to do...
  5. How do I reinstalled windows after installing new motherboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reinstalled windows after installing new motherboard: So first off I'm not very tech savvy. I've spent the past 5 hours replacing my motherboard and CPU and I'm trying to fix the drivers. I'm reading that I apparently have to reinstall windows but no double articles will give me a straight answer online... I don't believe I have...
  6. How do i know if my GPU is dead

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i know if my GPU is dead: Hi, 2 weeks ago i was loading a game when suddenly the game froze and i got a blue screen. i restarted my pc and played the game again, but it froze and crashed again. Then my gpu just went off and i couldn't start my pc. because when i booted my pc up it just froze. i had to...
  7. Do I instal new or try to reinstal old?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I instal new or try to reinstal old?: Hi! About a month ago I attempted to do a reset, after I went through the steps the it came back with a notification that an error occurred and no changes were made, I even worked on it before shutting it down. Yet when I turned it on the next day it took me right to the Asus...
  8. How do I release myself from incognito?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I release myself from incognito?: How do I release myself from incognito? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-release-myself-from-incognito/dd1d700a-615d-4bcd-86a5-bbda93694674"
  9. New Thunderbird Email Client Released

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client Released: New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes. [img] 106649
  10. How Do I Keep MS From Installing New Apps Without My Permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Keep MS From Installing New Apps Without My Permission?: Hello guys and gals, My hard drive used space jumped from 15.9 Gbs to 16.4 GBs (for no apparent reason) while I was just sitting at my PC. So I used WizTree to find any recently created files and that search led me to these two new apps being installed: [img] Is...