Windows 10: how do I reload system tray icons on windows 10

Discus and support how do I reload system tray icons on windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I am using modified windows 10 lite but many of the system tray icons are deleted on system how can I reload tray icons thanks for your support 178969 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mertkocak, May 7, 2021.

1. mertkocak Win User

how do I reload system tray icons on windows 10

Hi I am using modified windows 10 lite but many of the system tray icons are deleted on system how can I reload tray icons thanks for your support

:)

mertkocak, May 7, 2021

2. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 7, 2021
  3. Mysticode Win User
    Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, May 7, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can I have a tray icon for automatic maintenance windows 10

As the title says.

On windows 8.1 I have a small flag in the tray with a little clock to let me see that it's working, if so I usually let it do it's thing for 20 minutes or so till it's finished for that day.

Is it possible do get a tray icon in windows 10 to see if it's busy with maintenance?

P4-630, May 7, 2021
Thema:

1. how do I reload system tray icons on windows 10 - Similar Threads - reload system tray

2. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  3. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  4. How to create definite icons for the Windows 10 system tray?

How to create definite icons for the Windows 10 system tray?: Hi!Overall, the Windows default icons are fine but some of them aren't discernible enough, especially in the system tray if you have eye sight problems. In order to change some icons, I converted simple png-files here:https://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-icoThen I...
  5. how do i permanently move settings icon to system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i permanently move settings icon to system tray: I found this online. However, Step 3 does not exist in my Notifications and Actions or I don't see it. I had it in my computer that died. Both are/were Window 10. Makes no sense. Also every time my system updates windows and or dell i don't know which it screws up the...
  6. How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray?

How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray?: How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray? I find the speaker icon on the system tray very useful - it tells me if the speaker is on or off. I would like something similar for my internal laptop microphone - I would like to know if it is on or off, as I...
  7. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  8. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  9. How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709

How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709: [img] Thats the System Tray Arrow Icon, I would like to change it, I have always hated it. White and Ugly. Also how can I change the font color of the Clock? 109668
  10. How do I hide a running application's system tray icons?

How do I hide a running application's system tray icons?: You know the system tray icons right? The little menu that opens up when you click the little arrow in the taskbar? It shows all the currently running applications, but I was wondering if it was possible to have the icon not show in the menu even if the program is still...