Windows 10: How Do I Reload Word

Discus and support How Do I Reload Word in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have Office Home & Student. Only my Word is corrupted. I have Product Key. I want to do clean install and reset everything again on Word. only.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RonD55, Dec 4, 2019.

1. RonD55 Win User

How Do I Reload Word

I have Office Home & Student. Only my Word is corrupted. I have Product Key. I want to do clean install and reset everything again on Word. only. How?

:)

RonD55, Dec 4, 2019

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Don2711 Win User
    WIN Reload and Word Starter

How do I save Word Starter and Excel Starter across reloads of Win10?

Thanks for help.

Don2711, Dec 4, 2019
  4. How Do I Reload Word

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

How Do I Reload Word

1. How Do I Reload Word - Similar Threads - Reload Word

2. After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected: While reloading win 11 from an ISO download, it asked for MS account PW as part to the new install. This PC had two factor identification. The PW was good and working up until the new install, so why is it not accepting the PW now? So, I selected "forgot PW" and then it was...
  3. After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected: While reloading win 11 from an ISO download, it asked for MS account PW as part to the new install. This PC had two factor identification. The PW was good and working up until the new install, so why is it not accepting the PW now? So, I selected "forgot PW" and then it was...
  4. windows 10 reload

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 reload: Computer crashed, reloaded windows 10, now icons, background, pictures, etc. look off. The resolution isn't clear like before. Somethings look sort of stretched. Checked resolution in settings it's at the recommended, tried to fix it in display and view, and personalization...
  5. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  6. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  7. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop: I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account."...
  9. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop: I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account."...
  10. How do i reload ultimate word games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reload ultimate word games.: how do I reload ultimate word games. It wont play after loading and then disconnects. Windows 10 platform. Has been fine for a long long time. Recently I am having trouble of one kind or another with all their games loaded. I would like to reload the app but, can find...