Windows 10: How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +...

Discus and support How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My device is Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha and it is running Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Wissa, May 4, 2022.

1. How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +...

My device is Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha and it is running Windows 11

:)

John Wissa, May 4, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Any suggestion how to remap keyboard [Enter] > [Shift-Enter]?

I've used SharpKeys successfully to remap keys.
    - I remapped Delete key to the Insert key when the former was defective
    - On another computer, I remapped t to ` [again because a key was not working correctly]
    You would remap Shift-Enter to Enter

How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +... [​IMG]

You can select keys from the list or, as illustrated here, you can select Type key and press the key / key combination you want.

But you do realise that you'll lose the ability to press Enter?
    - You don't say why you want to do this so I can only guess that the 'normal' Enter function would sometimes be needed.
    - You could also remap Enter to Shift-Enter so you would still have the function available for use.

Best of luck,
    Denis

Try3, May 4, 2022
  3. External keyboard keys remapped

Hi, some keys on my external keyboard that I use with my laptop have been remapped.

They have been remapped like this:

2 remapped to Insert

3 remapped to Home

4 remapped to 'W'

5 remapped to Delete

I tried the laptop's inbuilt keyboard and there are no issues whatsoever. I don't know if it is a software or hardware issue.

AbelBenoie, May 4, 2022
  4. toplisek Win User

How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +...

PrtSc button

As we know button called PrtSc is a long time on keyboard.

How to enable button as pressing or click will not work?

Need help.

toplisek, May 4, 2022
Thema:

How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +...

1. How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +... - Similar Threads - remap pressing 'Insert

2. Keyboard Keys Remapped for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Keys Remapped for no reason: Yesterday, while browsing in Chrome, I realised that some of my keyboard keys had been remapped. As I am writing this, I am using the touch keyboard to type.Currently, these are the problem keysn - <Notification Panel> z - z7 7 - z7 WinKey - <Notification Panel> on Win10, it...
  3. How do I make the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard use snipping tool without me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard use snipping tool without me...: My laptop is a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha and it is running Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-the-insert-prtsc-button-on-my/cb5d1b31-4890-4db7-a9aa-58d3ebbcef1a
  4. How do I make the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard use snipping tool without me...

How do I make the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard use snipping tool without me...: My laptop is a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha and it is running Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-the-insert-prtsc-button-on-my/cb5d1b31-4890-4db7-a9aa-58d3ebbcef1a
  5. How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +...

How do I remap pressing the 'Insert / PrtSc' button on my keyboard in to the 'Windows Key +...: My device is Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha and it is running Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remap-pressing-the-insert-prtsc-button-on/17d33e6d-10f2-400c-a173-33406ecde290
  6. How to remap media keys on my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remap media keys on my keyboard?: [ATTACH] I have wanted to change the function of one or two media keys on my new keyboard. A redditor told me to try installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center. I installed Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center. When I opened it, this showed up:...
  7. Remapping keyboard keys

Remapping keyboard keys: Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not (please let me know if there's a better sub), but I 'm trying to remap one of the keys on my keyboard since it doesn't seem to be working properly. Basically, I found a keyboard that someone had tossed out and I...
  8. Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?

Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?: Is there a way to remap the PrtSc key to the Win+Shift+S shortcut? I tried using the keyboard manager from PowerToys but it seems that it can only remap key to key or shortcut to shortcut. Thanks in advance submitted by /u/cicc98 [link] [comments]...
  9. Remapping keyboard Home and Menu buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remapping keyboard Home and Menu buttons: How to remap / re assign standard desktop keyboard "Home (IE)" and "Menu" button to open any other application? Is there a registry key which can be modified? For example instead Home (MSIE) multimedia player. Thank for any ideas which could help searching solution. 159749
  10. Remapping keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remapping keyboard keys: I am using a virtual desktop software (Team viewer) to control my pc from my mac. i would like to know whether it is possible to remap keyboard keys on the windows side, specifically the apple CMD key to the windows control key. thanks....