Windows 10: How do I Remote Desktop to an iPad?

Discus and support How do I Remote Desktop to an iPad? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can ping the device through my local WiFi but not connect to it for some reason through the official Microsoft RD Client app. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sn0wf1ake1, Jun 2, 2021.

1. How do I Remote Desktop to an iPad?

I can ping the device through my local WiFi but not connect to it for some reason through the official Microsoft RD Client app.

submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sn0wf1ake1, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 2, 2021
  3. BerryBPC Win User
    Windows 10 remote desktop connection with Ipad Pro

I am attempting to connect my Ipad PRO via cellular data to my Windows 10 PC, which is wired into my home Linksys AC1200 smart wi-fi router. i have installed the RD Client on my IPAD, and gone through the steps on both my IPAD and the Windows 10 PC. I
    keep getting the following message when initiating the remote connection: "Unable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and available on the network, and then try again." I have done all of those things,
    and i know the password is correct. Please help

BerryBPC, Jun 2, 2021
  4. BerryBPC Win User

How do I Remote Desktop to an iPad?

Windows 10 remote desktop connection with Ipad Pro

I am attempting to connect my Ipad PRO via cellular data to my Windows 10 PC, which is wired into my home Linksys AC1200 smart wi-fi router. i have installed the RD Client on my IPAD, and gone through the steps on both my IPAD and the Windows 10 PC. I
    keep getting the following message when initiating the remote connection: "Unable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and available on the network, and then try again." I have done all of those things,
    and i know the password is correct. Please help

BerryBPC, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

How do I Remote Desktop to an iPad?

1. How do I Remote Desktop to an iPad? - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop iPad

2. How do I uncheck “Remember Me” on Remote Desktop Connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uncheck “Remember Me” on Remote Desktop Connection?: I am using Remote Desktop Connection on Windows 10 and yesterday I check the “Remember Me” button and it has worked ever since but now I need to uncheck it and can’t get back to the page where I typed in my credentials. How do I turn it back off now?...
  3. How do I uncheck “Remember Me” on Remote Desktop Connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uncheck “Remember Me” on Remote Desktop Connection?: I am using Remote Desktop Connection on Windows 10 and yesterday I check the “Remember Me” button and it has worked ever since but now I need to uncheck it and can’t get back to the page where I typed in my credentials. How do I turn it back off now?...
  4. How do I give Remote Desktop storage access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I give Remote Desktop storage access?: I am trying to load a .rdp file inside the app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 with Android 13. It's the most recent version of the app as well. Every time I try to open the file in the app, it says it needs storage permissions and gives the option to change them in...
  5. How do I give Remote Desktop storage access?

How do I give Remote Desktop storage access?: I am trying to load a .rdp file inside the app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 with Android 13. It's the most recent version of the app as well. Every time I try to open the file in the app, it says it needs storage permissions and gives the option to change them in...
  6. How do I connect a mouse to Microsoft Remote Desktop on iPhone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect a mouse to Microsoft Remote Desktop on iPhone?: I have been trying to connect a mouse to Remote Desktop, to where it’s like how it is on a normal computer, however I can not connect it without assistive touch, and with assistive touch it still doesn’t work like a normal mouse. What I have noticed is that when I use a touch...
  7. How do I connect a mouse to Microsoft Remote Desktop on iPhone?

How do I connect a mouse to Microsoft Remote Desktop on iPhone?: I have been trying to connect a mouse to Remote Desktop, to where it’s like how it is on a normal computer, however I can not connect it without assistive touch, and with assistive touch it still doesn’t work like a normal mouse. What I have noticed is that when I use a touch...
  8. Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect too Ipad with remote desktop: I have tried every piece of advice from every other post on this issue and none of it works. My devices are on the same network. I have the correct IP address. remote connection is enabled both in the main settings and in the remote desktop connection app. I have tried...
  9. How do I enable a USB device in Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I enable a USB device in Remote Desktop?: On my desktop PC I have a USB CD-ROM drive connected. When I use remote desktop from my laptop to connect to my desktop PC while the USB drive shows up in Explorer in the desktop session it does not function. Windows Media player or other audio apps with run in the desktop...
  10. Remote Desktop app on ipad bug

Remote Desktop app on ipad bug: I have a new ipad pro and trying to add my credentials into the User Account area. When I go to Add User Account, in the User Name field it won't allow me to select the field to enter data. The password field allows me to select and add the password, but not User Name field....