Windows 10: How do I remotely wipe my windows profile on another computer?

Discus and support How do I remotely wipe my windows profile on another computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is a MAJOR security flaw in the windows PIN vs PW design and I am FURIOUS right now. I moved out of my old place and changed all my passwords. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TerenceMeadows, Apr 23, 2019.

1. How do I remotely wipe my windows profile on another computer?

There is a MAJOR security flaw in the windows PIN vs PW design and I am FURIOUS right now. I moved out of my old place and changed all my passwords. I left behind a laptop that my ex is using, but I didn't delete my account from it before I left and didn't want her to access my account, but she knows the PIN I used for that computer. Just change my PW, right? WRONG! Absolute garbage! She knows my PIN but even though I changed my PW on a different device, it is NOT required to re-enter it when accessing my account with the PIN on that computer. She still has access to my emails, one drive, etc. HOW do it WIPE my account REMOTELY and I don't want a vague garbage answer, or you guys telling me it can't be done because that is ****! There are no clear answers online and the computers that you *can* delete doesn't do anything, it just gets removed from a stupid list so you'll know the next time it's logged into. I want it gone from that machine! Most secure version of windows MY ****!

:)

TerenceMeadows, Apr 23, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Apr 23, 2019
  3. lbeck Win User
    Can I start a computer remotely?

It occurs to me that maybe I'm working on the wrong computer. Possibly the remote computer is configured properly and the problem is with the computer sending the wake-up call.

Can someone recommend a step-by-step protocol for pinging or sending a wake up command to the remote computer?

Thanks

lbeck, Apr 23, 2019
  4. poit57 Win User

How do I remotely wipe my windows profile on another computer?

Question about customizing default profile in Audit Mode

I am creating a new image for my company from a clean Windows 10 installation, and I want to use Audit Mode to set up the default profile.

One of the programs we are required to have on all computers is Symantec Endpoint Protection which is pushed out as a remote installation. These were our previous steps to installing on our image computer without customizing a default profile, as they pertain to SEP installation.

1. Enable Remote Desktop connections
    2. Join computer to domain
    3. Turn off Windows Firewall
    4. Push Symantec installation from server with domain admin credentials
    5. Disjoin computer from domain
    6. Create Image

The problem we are running into with trying to set up our software from audit mode is that, while in audit mode, the computer is undetectable on the network. We can attempt to ping by computer name and the DNS server displays the IP address, but all ping attempts time out.

If we try to connect to the computer via Remote Desktop Connection, we get an error that Remote Desktop cannot connect to the remote computer because remote access is not enabled, the remote computer is off, or the remote computer is not available on the network. None of that is true.

Is this a security measure that a computer in audit mode can't be reached over the network, or is there something that I can configure to allow remote connections so that we can push the Symantec installation?

poit57, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I remotely wipe my windows profile on another computer?

1. How do I remotely wipe my windows profile on another computer? - Similar Threads - remotely wipe profile

2. How to transfer Google Chrome profile to another computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer Google Chrome profile to another computer: [ATTACH]Google Chrome is one of the popular web browsers. If you are a Google Chrome user, you probably know that it lets you create multiple user profiles. After creating a user profile, you can turn on sync by linking the user profile to your Google account. The benefit of...
  3. How Do I Install Windows 10 On Another Drive On My Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Install Windows 10 On Another Drive On My Computer?: I thought I could just make a windows 10 setup disk and then boot to it and run it like I've done for every version over the last 40 years.But when I made the window 10 setup disk downloaded to windows.iso file and burned to dvd disk and tried to boot to it, it just showed a...
  4. How Do I Install Windows 10 On Another Drive On My Computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Install Windows 10 On Another Drive On My Computer?: I thought I could just make a windows 10 setup disk and then boot to it and run it like I've done for every version over the last 40 years.But when I made the window 10 setup disk downloaded to windows.iso file and burned to dvd disk and tried to boot to it, it just showed a...
  5. How Do I Install Windows 10 On Another Drive On My Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Remote Wipe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Wipe: I bought a laptop for my son and after 2 hours the touchpad stopped working, i uninstalled the faulty driver I2C HID which fixed the issued but 24hrs later the issue was back. I uninstalled again and stopped windows automatic updates. 48hrs later the brand new shop bought...
  7. How do I delete a computer thats in my MS profile?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I delete a computer thats in my MS profile?: I have two devices in my MS profile, now I only have one. I need to delete one computer, so how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-computer-thats-in-my-ms-profile/85b116b8-96ec-463a-aa30-205f06714c82
  8. how do I connect my computer to another computer on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I connect my computer to another computer on my network: I can connect one computer (A) to another computer (B), but cannot connect B to A. Both are using Windows 10, but B is home version while A is pro version....
  9. How to remote wipe Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 News
    How to remote wipe Windows 10 laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A laptop is a place where we store all the important information both personal and company related sensitive documents. If god forbid, a laptop goes missing or is stolen anytime; we cannot afford to leak out the sensitive information. During such [...] This...
  10. remotely wipe information

in Windows 10 Support
    remotely wipe information: so this is my issue: I recently bought a laptop and immediately added my dropbox, one drive and gmail. during the night i left it on and woke up to a dead battery, i then went to charge it but found out that the device is faulty and would not charge so i sent it back however...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to wipe a computer from another computer