Windows 10: How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name...

Discus and support How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In attempting to set up a network in Window 10, now that Homergoup is not there, I misspelt the computer name, I have attempted to remove the computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ScooterNewton, Jul 7, 2019.

1. How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name...

In attempting to set up a network in Window 10, now that Homergoup is not there, I misspelt the computer name, I have attempted to remove the computer, through File manger and setting to no avail.

:)

ScooterNewton, Jul 7, 2019

2. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Jul 7, 2019
  3. FLY3R Win User
    Help needed with simple wired network

Perfecto!!!! *Smile How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name... :)

FLY3R, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name...

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name...

1. How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name... - Similar Threads - remove computer Network

2. How do I undo remove a display on a network computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I undo remove a display on a network computer?: I accidentally removed a display from the desktop and now the monitor I am trying to use only shows up in display settings when it is turned off. Once I turn on the monitor it disappears from the display settings. I tried to go back into display > Advance display settings to...
  3. How do I undo remove a display on a network computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I undo remove a display on a network computer?: I accidentally removed a display from the desktop and now the monitor I am trying to use only shows up in display settings when it is turned off. Once I turn on the monitor it disappears from the display settings. I tried to go back into display > Advance display settings to...
  4. How do I change the network name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the network name?: Greetings.I can't seem to find where to change the network name, the one the arrow is pointing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-network-name/0a1d78d0-2f98-4693-a3ad-927b3e71de2a
  5. How do I change the network name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the network name?: Greetings.I can't seem to find where to change the network name, the one the arrow is pointing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-network-name/0a1d78d0-2f98-4693-a3ad-927b3e71de2a
  6. How do I change the network name?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to remove a Network from my Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a Network from my Computer: I returned home from vacation to find that someone hacked into my computer and created a network. I tried wiping and restarting my computer but it is still there. Is there any way I can remove the network. I have tried stopping all networking in msc, but it doesn't seem to...
  8. How do I change my network name?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my network name?: I don't want the brand and model of my router displayed in the public list. I used to be able to change this but in Windows 10, it seems impossible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-network-name/95dff43d-aec4-4d84-9c0a-e7b7e516ba23
  9. how do i turn on network discovery in the network sharing center?

how do i turn on network discovery in the network sharing center?: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-network-discovery-in-the-network/a7077623-39d5-4a6f-9f69-bfade3ac6a93
  10. How do I change a network name?

How do I change a network name?: I would like to rename a network from "Network 2" to, literally anything at this point. But I can't without having to use the registry editor, which is absurd. Every other thread I've read about this mentions registry edit. This is NOT a satisfactory answer. Those threads are...