Windows 10: How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name...

Discus and support How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In attempting to set up a network in Window 10, now that Homergoup is not there, I misspelt the computer name, I have attempted to remove the computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ScooterNewton, Jul 7, 2019.

1. How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name...

In attempting to set up a network in Window 10, now that Homergoup is not there, I misspelt the computer name, I have attempted to remove the computer, through File manger and setting to no avail.

:)

ScooterNewton, Jul 7, 2019

2. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Jul 7, 2019
  3. FLY3R Win User
    Help needed with simple wired network

Perfecto!!!! *Smile How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name... :)

FLY3R, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name...

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name...

1. How do I remove a computer from my Network, I used network sharing however mispelt the name... - Similar Threads - remove computer Network

2. how do i remove a computer (unknown to me) from my network. windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove a computer (unknown to me) from my network. windows 10: when I go to my devices then my network it shows my computer on the network but it also shows another computer on the network which is named jlc when I click on it it asks me for credentials which I don't have so how do I remove jlc from my computer or find out who/what it is...
  3. How do I remove a Hidden Network

How do I remove a Hidden Network: In an effort to be more secure I created a hidden network that is not allowing me to connect to any hotspots, how do I remove the hidden network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-hidden-network/2c12f2f1-96f6-43a2-9b2b-4a257c4ed29c
  4. how do I connect my computer to another computer on my network

how do I connect my computer to another computer on my network: I can connect one computer (A) to another computer (B), but cannot connect B to A. Both are using Windows 10, but B is home version while A is pro version....
  5. how to remove name of old wifi from my network list

how to remove name of old wifi from my network list: Hi I replaced my router with a new router - however the name of the old router is still showing when i click the bottom right Internet Access Icon in Windows (it also appears on my Android mobile?! ... I have tried: Settings> Networks & Internet> WiFi> Manage Known Networks...
  6. How do I have my actual network name show? Not "network" (windows 10)

How do I have my actual network name show? Not "network" (windows 10): I want the actual name of my network to show up when I hover over the "network" icon in my system tray. Actually, more to the point, I want my actual network name to be what my PC shows up as being connected to, so that it can also speak to my wireless appliances. Right...
  7. If I wanted to: How do I lockdown the network on the computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I wanted to: How do I lockdown the network on the computer.: I was just wondering, has Microsoft implemented a way to lockdown the internet access on Windows Defender (Security) yet? I did awhile ago place such a request on the Feedback Hub but had no response yet from the development team at Microsoft. Is such a feature possible with...
  8. Yo, how do I name my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yo, how do I name my computer?: Hello everyone, my name is Dan but you can call me 360 Dabbin' on them H8ters. I got tired of using my PlayStation 4 as a computer (no shade towards my homie, tho) and walked down to my neighborhood Best Buy to buy a Chromebook. Turns out they had none, so I bought a HP...
  9. How do I change my network connection's name

How do I change my network connection's name: How do I change the network connection name?/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-i-change-my-network-connections-name/1e219d11-3cd1-4a96-9ade-a4b306a3d743
  10. How do I change name of my LAN network?

How do I change name of my LAN network?: I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130 on a computer connected to the LAN via Ethernet and I updated it. How do I change, in a simple way, the name of my LAN network? Thanks Bye 7268