Windows 10: How do I remove a family member user on Microsoft 10.

Discus and support How do I remove a family member user on Microsoft 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I completely remove a user on Microsoft 10? They are listed as family members and are blocked at the moment but the system doesn't allow me to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lalo Barocio, Sep 27, 2019.

1. How do I remove a family member user on Microsoft 10.

How do I completely remove a user on Microsoft 10? They are listed as family members and are blocked at the moment but the system doesn't allow me to delete them forever. I do not want to see their profile or user account anymore in the "Accounts">"Family & Other users section of my "Settings".

:)

Lalo Barocio, Sep 27, 2019

2. removing a family member

I like to remove a family member from the account but when I select family member I do not see remove option and the only choices are either Block to sign or change. Any suggestion.

MariamMoasser, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add a family member to your Microsoft account, I suggest you to follow the steps from

Add members to your Microsoft family.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 27, 2019
  4. SprouseCY Win User

How do I remove a family member user on Microsoft 10.

How to remove family member in a local account

I have been using my Windows 10 PC as a local account. I wanted to change my local account into a Microsoft account, through the process i have encountered a problem saying "another user on this device uses this account", I checked my PC and found my email
    under the family member list and I have no idea how to remove that family member which is also my email address.

SprouseCY, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove a family member user on Microsoft 10.

1. How do I remove a family member user on Microsoft 10. - Similar Threads - remove family member

2. Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users: 1. My log-in screen shows two accounts show.2. Both of these accounts are me—no other person has access to my computer.3. I select my administrator account and log in.4. I look up ‘Your Info’ in Settings.5. My account saying ‘Administrator’ appears.6. When I look into ‘Family...
  3. Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users: 1. My log-in screen shows two accounts show.2. Both of these accounts are me—no other person has access to my computer.3. I select my administrator account and log in.4. I look up ‘Your Info’ in Settings.5. My account saying ‘Administrator’ appears.6. When I look into ‘Family...
  4. Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cant remove family members

Cant remove family members: I have been trying to remove two accounts from my family group. I have been unable to do so due to the same error messages saying to manage consent but it does not give me the option to manage consent for these accounts. They are like ghost accounts, I cant remove them and I...
  6. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED: So I am trying to remove a user on my account who is set up as a family member. I've read through forums and they all have the same answer. To log into microsoft online, and navigate to the family member you're trying to remove , and remove them.In my settings, it shows him...
  7. Removing Family Members from Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Family Members from Microsoft family: I need help removing family members from my microsoft family. When I try to remove an account I get this error: You can't remove XXXXX from the family group.Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent...
  8. Removing Family Members from Microsoft family

Removing Family Members from Microsoft family: I need help removing family members from my microsoft family. When I try to remove an account I get this error: You can't remove XXXXX from the family group.Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent...
  9. Removing a family member

Removing a family member: I am following the steps to remove a family member but there is no option to remove. My husband and I had separate accounts and I need to merge them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-family-member/4f18adcc-3ce4-405e-bb25-554c70af8b83
  10. How can I remove a family member account?

How can I remove a family member account?: I am unable to remove family member account even though I am the account administrator. No "Remove" button appears on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-a-family-member-account/c7f120cc-5971-4858-bfcb-4667adffe504"