Windows 10: How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled?

Discus and support How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed SmartGit and tried it out, but didn't like it, so I uninstalled SmartGit but, I then found out that SmartGit is "still on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IvanThich, Mar 16, 2019.

1. IvanThich Win User

How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled?

I recently installed SmartGit and tried it out, but didn't like it, so I uninstalled SmartGit but, I then found out that SmartGit is "still on my computer".

I've tried restarting my computer after the uninstall but stayed there, tried to find settings to disable it but couldn't.

Here are some pics:

How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled? f8adaf3e-0682-4265-80ba-e27fa8d48336?upload=true.jpg
    when I click it:

How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled? 85c17fe8-fe67-4ae6-9c5f-81e6fe97a164?upload=true.png

This looks harmless, but I want to remove it since it keeps bothering me, is there a way?

:)

IvanThich, Mar 16, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Mar 16, 2019
  4. How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled?

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled?

1. How do I remove a feature that doesn't exist or already uninstalled? - Similar Threads - remove feature doesn't

2. Unable to remove uninstall program from Windows 10 - Program doesn't exists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to remove uninstall program from Windows 10 - Program doesn't exists: I have a rather strange issue. I am trying to uninstall a program from my laptop. I uninstalled it once using Windows Apps and Features. After removing it I can see that, somewhere, in my laptop the program still exists. This prevents me from installing the newest version...
  3. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features: Hello,Long story short, my cousin once installed a game on my computer that then I deleted, it was taking up 40GB, but even after I uninstalled it those 40GB were still there, then I checked apps & features, I wasn't able to uninstall it there because it said it was already...
  4. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features: Hello,Long story short, my cousin once installed a game on my computer that then I deleted, it was taking up 40GB, but even after I uninstalled it those 40GB were still there, then I checked apps & features, I wasn't able to uninstall it there because it said it was already...
  5. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?: Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete...
  7. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?: Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete...
  8. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Second Login Account is default, but doesn't exist on computer. How do I remove?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Second Login Account is default, but doesn't exist on computer. How do I remove?: When I login to Windows 10, the default account is a username that doesn't exist under accounts. How doI remove this second account? I tried removing the account under netplwiz but the second account doesn't exist. The account seems to be half of a login I normally use,...
  10. How do I remove/uninstalled components?

How do I remove/uninstalled components?: How do I remove the pre-installed components/apps for tablet PC and Xbox One? I don't need tablet components on my PC, and I have no plan to get an Xbox One. 14079

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove supremo from windows 10

2. uninstall supremo from windows 10